20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Kbrygier
Nick mom ??
November 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

does anyone actually watch 'Nickmom' ?? DD and all my friends children watch Nick jr but none of us have ever watched nick mom, lol. just curious !

Replies

• sashamom27159
    November 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I just looked it up some funny things on there 

• jennies7441
    January 3, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I watch it every night my kids are in bed at 9 so when it comes on at 10 i have no problem watching it and laughing my butt off lol there is some funny stuff on it..i see a lot of people complaining about it being on a kids channel but its on at 10 pm kids should be in bed no one complains about nick at nite on nick and theres stuff on there kids shouldnt be watching!!!

• AA2.0
    by AA2.0
    January 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    It annoys me. DD is a TV on sleeper and if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she gets pissy about Nick Mom being on. I put Sprout on for her at night now because I have no other option. I hate Caillou. Whiny little shit.

ETA: I have never watched it. I have my own shows on real adult channels that I DVR and watch after DD goes to bed.
  • amberandmonker
    January 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    Nah I tried it but didnt find it very amusing
  • KenzieQsMommy
    January 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Sometimes its funny. I dont watch it every night but in occasion when nothing else is on. I dont understand why people complain about it either. Kids should be in bed with no tv during that time slot anyway.
  • preemiemommy
    January 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    It's hit and miss with me. Some nights I'm in years laughing. Other nights I change the channel cuz it's so boring.
  • oOoLeilanioOo
    January 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

No, I haven't been interested in watching it.

• mama2beautiesnb
    January 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    I do! I love it! Especially what was carol brady thinking!
  • katiecat87
    January 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I have been wanting to watch it but I am either tired from fighting with my 4 year old to get to bed or I find something on TV and forget that I had wanted to check out Nick Mom  

• emeraldangel2.0
    January 3, 2013 at 7:26 PM

it's not the channel's fault you decided to let your child fall asleep with the tv on

Quoting AA2.0:

It annoys me. DD is a TV on sleeper and if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she gets pissy about Nick Mom being on. I put Sprout on for her at night now because I have no other option. I hate Caillou. Whiny little shit.

ETA: I have never watched it. I have my own shows on real adult channels that I DVR and watch after DD goes to bed.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts