20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
MaiVal
Due in 3 days... cant take much more :(
by MaiVal
October 14, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Cramps and contractions the last 3 days. This girl needs to come out already. I could use advice or comforting words....

Replies

• nautica_lucas
    October 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM
    They could be real contractions if they're that bad
  • rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    October 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    You can do it. Just remember the end result is a beautiful baby. That is worth anything.
  • ProudMommy51006
    October 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    Hang in there! You have come this far, you can finish it out. Try going to a mall or something and doing a bunch of walking.
  • VictoriousTory
    October 14, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Awww honey you'll make it!!! This is the hardest time in pregnancy!!! The time will come before you know it!!! Just try to take naps and relax as much as possible. Try going for walks or rocking on a yoga ball... that helped me a lot. 

• bamababe1975
    October 14, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Well, if you're starting to have cramps and contractions then it shouldn't be too much longer. ((HUGS)) and hang in there!

• Mami2oneboy
    October 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM
    Hey I havent see u around here in a while!!! I hope you have the baby soon <3
  • MaiVal
    by MaiVal
    October 15, 2012 at 4:30 AM
    Thanks everyone! I feel better today. I'm still ready, but I know she can't stay in there forever!
  • MrS.GiFFord
    October 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM
    Is this your first? I was like that with mine.LOL. he came 9 days passed his due date and it drove me crazy with impatience. Your feelings are normal...just try to keep busy or watch some TV because soon you will. Not have the luxury of not.being interrupted.
  • Ninjascreenname
    October 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM
    Squeeze her out like toothpaste!!! LOL. /hugs, you're almost there! Anything left to do to keep your mind of of it? House clean? Nursery put together? Clothes all washed? Go on a good long walk maybe? Idk, I'm hoping to see an update with baby pictures soon though. :) Good luck and I hope you have an easy labor and an uneventful birth.
  • MaiVal
    by MaiVal
    October 15, 2012 at 4:39 AM
    This is my third! I am definitely trying to stay busy. I'll just keep knitting booties, Lol!

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN