20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
mlb456
angry bird b~day party
by mlb456
October 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

my sons b-day is coming up soon and he wants to do angry birds.. im really really excited about it!!!! already know how im going to do all the cupcakes and decorations..but.. i need some game ideas.. anyone have any?? :)

Replies

• MommaBear1130
    October 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    http://www.digitalmomblog.com/blog/2011/09/16/diy-angry-birds-game-for-kids/

Will post more as I find them.
  • MommaBear1130
    October 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM
    http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2011/05/angry-birds-magnet-tutorial.html?m=1

Just another fun idea.
  • Hutersmom
    October 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
    Go buy a bunch of cheep angry bird toys and make a game with some boxes and don't forget the pigs also they have sticker books too oh and pin the nos on the angry pig đŸ˜¬I was going to so this theme this year but he wanted octonauts instead
  • PeaceMuch
    October 13, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    Check Pinterest. ;)
  • rmgriffberg
    October 13, 2012 at 2:57 PM

idk how old you ds is but bozo buckets with angry bird plushies??

• WhenInRome
    October 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    We did an angry bird party this year.
    Get some cans, decorate them as pigs. Get a red ball and decorate it as red bird. Arrange the cans like bowling pins and you have a cute bowling game.
    Take some balloons and also decorate them as pigs. Hang them up on a large poster board or cardboard. Use darts to pop them... Kind of like they do at fairs
    Get a bunch of boxes in various sizes to make a structure. Place plush pigs on different places. You can make a simple sling shot and have the kids sling the birds at the pigs. If they have a difficult time with that, just use balls.
    You can also do an angry bird version of pin the tail on the donkey.
    Have fun!

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN