20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
sissy852
i feel like a failior as a wife.
October 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
my dh has ptsd and kidney issues and everything finantually sp is on me and emotionaly sp. I feel like i should be able to handle it all. But i cant and it makes me feel like a failor.

Replies

• armyslpbaby
    October 6, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    Im sorry hun.. hang in there! Im 21 weeks and hubby is deployed.. I sometimes worry he'll come back with ptsd or an injury but I just keep praying. Hope it works out for you!
  • tatinbriansmom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    I have PTSD. I go see a psychiatrist and a psychologist. I also take meds. It's been very tough but the meds help tremendously. Make sure to communicate as much as you can with him. Take it a day at a time. Maybe try going for walks everyday. Good luck.
  • sissy852
    October 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    prayers that he gets home safely.

Quoting armyslpbaby:

Im sorry hun.. hang in there! Im 21 weeks and hubby is deployed.. I sometimes worry he'll come back with ptsd or an injury but I just keep praying. Hope it works out for you!

• rnmom4lif
    October 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

thats alot for anyone to handle. keep your head up, take it one day at a time. find something that helps u relax and try to do it atleast 10 minutes throughout the day. for me, i find meditating atleast 10-15 minutes a day makes a world of difference. it helps me clear my head ad then i can take a deep breath and get back to bussiness. 

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN