20 Something Moms

sissy852
i feel like a failior as a wife.
October 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
my dh has ptsd and kidney issues and everything finantually sp is on me and emotionaly sp. I feel like i should be able to handle it all. But i cant and it makes me feel like a failor.

Replies

• armyslpbaby
    October 6, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    Im sorry hun.. hang in there! Im 21 weeks and hubby is deployed.. I sometimes worry he'll come back with ptsd or an injury but I just keep praying. Hope it works out for you!
  • tatinbriansmom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    I have PTSD. I go see a psychiatrist and a psychologist. I also take meds. It's been very tough but the meds help tremendously. Make sure to communicate as much as you can with him. Take it a day at a time. Maybe try going for walks everyday. Good luck.
  • sissy852
    October 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    prayers that he gets home safely.

Quoting armyslpbaby:

Im sorry hun.. hang in there! Im 21 weeks and hubby is deployed.. I sometimes worry he'll come back with ptsd or an injury but I just keep praying. Hope it works out for you!

• rnmom4lif
    October 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

thats alot for anyone to handle. keep your head up, take it one day at a time. find something that helps u relax and try to do it atleast 10 minutes throughout the day. for me, i find meditating atleast 10-15 minutes a day makes a world of difference. it helps me clear my head ad then i can take a deep breath and get back to bussiness. 

20 Something Moms