20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
BevLuc
WILL HE EVER AGREE?
by BevLuc
October 5, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Me and DH have a 16month old boy and I've been telling him i want another baby when Nate is at-least 2 if not 3,and he says NOwe okay with having just one child.I soo don't agree with this,i badly want another baby in the near future,especially a girl and he wanted a girl too but we got a boy.So i think his afraid that if i get pregnant it might just be a boy again,but i just think he doesn't want another baby period.!!!

So im afraid that if i got pregnant he would be pissed as hell and resent me cause if that would be the case i wouldnt have an abortion,im dead set against those.And its not like we wouldnt be able to afford the baby anyway.So i just wanted to know from you ladies if you've ever experienced something like this and how did you deal with it?

Replies

• DollFace-23
    October 5, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    Just don't tell him and get pregnant!
  • BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 5, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Quoting DollFace-23:

Just don't tell him and get pregnant!

LOL i thought about that but im afraid he will resent me,and he also said if i were to get pregnant he would want to be around all the time and when i give birth,now cause of his job he cant do that right now.

• frndlyfn
    October 5, 2012 at 2:52 AM

No way do not go behind his back to get pregnant.  You can tell him that you are going off any birth control you are on and if it happens, it happens.  Was the first pregnancy a rough one that he would want to be around this time around?

• Rach0307
    October 5, 2012 at 2:54 AM
    Honestly, just give it time and focus on the family you have now. Maybe he'll change his mind at some point, but it's not a decision to make lightly if you're not in agreement. If you guys are using protection and an "accident" happens, he has no reason to be resentful toward you. If you guys aren't using protection, then he's obviously not that dead-set against it, so don't worry what "might" happen. Just make sure he knows 100 percent how you feel about it.
  • Mimidd
    by Mimidd
    October 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM

I think you should really put some more deep deep thought into whether you really want to have another baby.  Maybe his attitude is a sign you should think about it more.  Having two is not twice the work, it's 100 times the work!!  Anyone will tell you that.  Even if you have the money and you can afford it, it's still a whole new world with 2.  Just sayin!

• BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

No way do not go behind his back to get pregnant.  You can tell him that you are going off any birth control you are on and if it happens, it happens.  Was the first pregnancy a rough one that he would want to be around this time around?

I would never go behind his back ey,the first pregnancy we fought a lot never spoke until the baby was 2weeks old and i didn't even tell him i had given birth he found out from a friend of mine.That's bad things were i hated him big time.

• BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Quoting Mimidd:

I think you should really put some more deep deep thought into whether you really want to have another baby.  Maybe his attitude is a sign you should think about it more.  Having two is not twice the work, it's 100 times the work!!  Anyone will tell you that.  Even if you have the money and you can afford it, it's still a whole new world with 2.  Just sayin!

I really really want another baby,and he wants one too his just sceptical...

• krayzbabylove
    October 5, 2012 at 3:36 AM
    You both need to want another child. Period. Accidents happen, but to go behind his back would be wrong.
  • kaiser10123
    October 5, 2012 at 3:44 AM
    He'll come around and just make a point somewhere in the near future that children who are only children are lonely, spoiled and receive all the attention but lonely and there's nothing like a sibling bond. Give it time don't annoy him with the topic or it will push him farther away.
  • BevLuc
    by BevLuc
    October 5, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Quoting krayzbabylove:

You both need to want another child. Period. Accidents happen, but to go behind his back would be wrong.

And i would never go behind his back,i want him to want to have another child too.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN