20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
prissypoptart
i wish i didnt get my tubes tied..
October 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM
I thought my marriage with Tom would last and we would be happy with that decision. Now im feeling like I made a mistake. Since our divorce has started and im dating someone exclusively now I feel like I cheated myself out of having more children with anyone I may potentially spend my life with. Im 30 I could still have more children physically I am capable. Currently I am overwhelmed with my 4 children that I get no help with, no physical or monetary assistance from either dads. We arent struggling and we are doing well as a single mother can do. They are actually pretty spoiled. lol, I know im not ready right now but I tell myself... What if??

Thats all, just needed to get it off my chest..

Replies

• MommieSDW
    October 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    I wish I hadn't tied mine either. But it was the best decision in the long run. I know how you are feeling though. *hug*
  • prissypoptart
    October 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    :-(. I didn't realize how much it would hurt. :-/
  • TempestRayne
    October 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    I am sorry.
  • merinasmommy
    October 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    Everyone keeps telling me i need to get mine done but this is why i dont want to do it.im only 21 i have a long time to go and MAYBE ill find a decent guy one day
  • ramita
    by ramita
    October 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    Regret was the only reason i didnt get my tied. I knew if, and thats a big if, we ever got in the right position we would consider having another and i knew i'd regret it, but it looks like i'm going to need a hysterectomy within the next year so i guess its out of my hands...
  • prissypoptart
    October 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    go with your gut girl!

Quoting merinasmommy:

Everyone keeps telling me i need to get mine done but this is why i dont want to do it.im only 21 i have a long time to go and MAYBE ill find a decent guy one day

• prissypoptart
    October 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    oh I am so sorry. :-(

Quoting ramita:

Regret was the only reason i didnt get my tied. I knew if, and thats a big if, we ever got in the right position we would consider having another and i knew i'd regret it, but it looks like i'm going to need a hysterectomy within the next year so i guess its out of my hands...

• som610
    by som610
    October 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

Sorry you did and you are regretting it. ((Hugs))

• prissypoptart
    October 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
    Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

My husband was done having kids so when I was pregnant with my last HE got fixed. I told him that I wouldn't do it. If something happened to him and i wanted to have kids with someone else I would like to be able to.

• som610
    by som610
    October 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

HAHA I bet a lot of women wish that!

Quoting prissypoptart:

Thanks hun, I wish I had sent him to get cut, and the dr slipped up and chopped his dick off. :-)

Quoting som610:

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts