20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Si21
Schedule for baby ?
by Si21
October 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Do they develop their own or do I need to help my lil guy along ?? When is a good time for that ? Im anxious for a little sleep so im hopin he can get down to somethin set soon lol /: he is almost a month .. that is probably too early i guess hmmm .. HELP

Replies

• got3boyz
    October 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I let all my kids set their own schedules.  Just give it some time and you'll start to see a pattern.

• KaliyahImani
    October 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

a month im sorry girl its nt gonna happen yet anyway thats when they dont understand so sleep when he sleeps thats when i do :)

• mommie2bof1
    October 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    My daughter set her own schedule around 3 or 4 months. She naps at the same times everyday, and goes to bed the same time every night. Just give it some time he will get there. :)
  • Bree297
    by Bree297
    October 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

no such thing they do it on there own and i let my lo do her thang now sleeps 7 to 7 doesnt have an eating  sch i feed on demand i am bfing still

• Chris030406
    October 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    We set ours. It takes a little while, but he'll get it. Congrats!
  • JRSMOM0621
    October 3, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Oh sweetie he'll drive you crazy! Mine would sleep some times all the way through then get up at 2am for a chat session. I just followed his roll and my son is 3 months old, sleeping through the night and takes 2 naps during the day. He set his own schedule and seems quiet happy with it.

• angusb3ar
    October 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    My son was sleeping though the night at about two to three weeks. I worried he wasn't getting enough beast milk so I would wake up to feed him. About when is was a month he had set his own schedule and gets a little cranky and will feed then passes out same time every night.
  • PeaceMuch
    October 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    Too early. Just go with the flow. Sleep when he does.
  • .Peaches.
    October 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM

My oldest DD started sleeping through the night when she was 2 months old...my middle, not until she was 7 months old, and my youngest, not till she was 9 months old, so it depends.

I set schedules for them....well, not really 'set', but we had a general schedule we would go by. It changes everytime they go through a growth spurt, so you have to be flexible. At this point, I would say try to coax him into a reasonable schedule (for example, if you like to go to be before midnight, don't put him down for a nap at 8 or 9 PM).

• mommashiv2012
    October 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    My dd had her schedule set at 2 weeks old and it has worked wonderfully.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN