20 Something Moms

Si21
Schedule for baby ?
by Si21
October 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Do they develop their own or do I need to help my lil guy along ?? When is a good time for that ? Im anxious for a little sleep so im hopin he can get down to somethin set soon lol /: he is almost a month .. that is probably too early i guess hmmm .. HELP

Replies

• got3boyz
    October 3, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I let all my kids set their own schedules.  Just give it some time and you'll start to see a pattern.

• KaliyahImani
    October 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

a month im sorry girl its nt gonna happen yet anyway thats when they dont understand so sleep when he sleeps thats when i do :)

• mommie2bof1
    October 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    My daughter set her own schedule around 3 or 4 months. She naps at the same times everyday, and goes to bed the same time every night. Just give it some time he will get there. :)
  • Bree297
    by Bree297
    October 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

no such thing they do it on there own and i let my lo do her thang now sleeps 7 to 7 doesnt have an eating  sch i feed on demand i am bfing still

• Chris030406
    October 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    We set ours. It takes a little while, but he'll get it. Congrats!
  • JRSMOM0621
    October 3, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Oh sweetie he'll drive you crazy! Mine would sleep some times all the way through then get up at 2am for a chat session. I just followed his roll and my son is 3 months old, sleeping through the night and takes 2 naps during the day. He set his own schedule and seems quiet happy with it.

• angusb3ar
    October 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    My son was sleeping though the night at about two to three weeks. I worried he wasn't getting enough beast milk so I would wake up to feed him. About when is was a month he had set his own schedule and gets a little cranky and will feed then passes out same time every night.
  • PeaceMuch
    October 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    Too early. Just go with the flow. Sleep when he does.
  • .Peaches.
    October 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM

My oldest DD started sleeping through the night when she was 2 months old...my middle, not until she was 7 months old, and my youngest, not till she was 9 months old, so it depends.

I set schedules for them....well, not really 'set', but we had a general schedule we would go by. It changes everytime they go through a growth spurt, so you have to be flexible. At this point, I would say try to coax him into a reasonable schedule (for example, if you like to go to be before midnight, don't put him down for a nap at 8 or 9 PM).

• mommashiv2012
    October 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    My dd had her schedule set at 2 weeks old and it has worked wonderfully.

20 Something Moms