20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
maryjmom
I almost ran over some teens tonight.
September 2, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Yep. You read that right. I damn near ran their asses over, and me and DD were laughing about it!

We had went to see ParaNorman ( which is an awesome movie!!!!! So cute and funny!!!!! ) and we were going out to eat. Well, DD wanted McDonalds, so I went by there to get her some food. The drive-thru line was WAY too long, so we went in. The moment we walked in the doors, we get assaulted by these foul-mouth teens, throwing food at each other and just being idiots. One of them thru a burger bun, and it came within a centimeter of hitting my DD. I flat out told them all ( and my exact words ) * throw something else and let it hit my child. I don't care if it IS just a burger bun or even a napkin. Do you really think these people here want to have to clean up after idiots like you? They have enough they have to do without having to put up with you kids. *

A couple of the girls gave snide ass little catty remarks, but the guys actually listened to me. They apologized, and 2 of the guys actually got up and started cleaning up the mess they had made! Those guys I told thank you too, and I just ignored the catty remarks from the few girls.

DD got her food, and we were walking out to the car and I saw about 10 teens all leaning on my car. Now my car was locked, and I had my purse on me, so I knew they hadn't broke into it. I just walked up to my car, unlocked it, and got DD in and buckled. The teens were STILL leaning on my car. I stood up after getting DD buckled in, and told them * guys, you need to move off my car. I'm leaving. * One of the guys decided to be a smartass, and cuss very loudly, enough that DD heard what he said. THAT is what set me off. I try my hardest to NOT cuss around DD, and I will NOT have someone purposely do it in front of her.

I kinda sorta went off. The last thing I told them was if they didn't move, my lil bug was gonna run over them. I had given them plenty of time to move, and plenty of warning. They didn't move. So guess what?! I started my car and began backing out! Several of them jumped out of the way, looking at me like I tried to kill them! That was NOT my intention......I just wanted them to learn a lesson. I think they did lol.

Replies

• rockabillybetty
    September 2, 2012 at 1:30 AM
    Let me guess..emo punk looking kids?? They get on my nerves them lil posers! I wuld have done and said all the same things! u warned them! Good job :) idc who u are that made me giggle XD
  • sreichelt26
    September 2, 2012 at 1:33 AM
    I would have just got in my car and pulled out. They should know better than to lean on a random car.

Or you could have had some real fun and called the cops...since them being on your car was damaging your property :)
  • maryjmom
    September 2, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Most of them looked that part, yes, but the rest looked like they didn't care about anything except themselves. You know the type....the ones where their outfit costs more than our car payments lol. I wanted to get ALOT more verbal, but I wouldn't dare do that in front of DD. She's the only thing that saved their asses tonight, to be honest.

I HATE a smartass kid, and I will correct said kid if I feel it is needed.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Let me guess..emo punk looking kids?? They get on my nerves them lil posers! I wuld have done and said all the same things! u warned them! Good job :) idc who u are that made me giggle XD

• HisMommy4Ever
    September 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Okaaay wtf? Stupid ass kids....I would of done the same shit. 

• XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    September 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    They were lucky. I wouldnt have even gave them fair warning. I would have pulled out as fast as I could and hopefully got one of their feet or something. I cant stand bullshit like that. But then again, I think I need anger management lol.
  • maryjmom
    September 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Hey girl!!!! I was just thinking about you earlier today!!!! How you been? How is your mom doing?  I was hoping I would see you on here tonight!

OMG girl I have got the PERFECT picture for you.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

They were lucky. I wouldnt have even gave them fair warning. I would have pulled out as fast as I could and hopefully got one of their feet or something. I cant stand bullshit like that. But then again, I think I need anger management lol.

• rockabillybetty
    September 2, 2012 at 1:51 AM
    Yep ! Posers lol ya i dont have patience for kids like that i mean grow up lol me n bf make them kids speechless when they try to act up around our kids like that cursing not included

Quoting maryjmom:

Most of them looked that part, yes, but the rest looked like they didn't care about anything except themselves. You know the type....the ones where their outfit costs more than our car payments lol. I wanted to get ALOT more verbal, but I wouldn't dare do that in front of DD. She's the only thing that saved their asses tonight, to be honest.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

• maryjmom
    September 2, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I usually pop back with something too, but I had my DD with me, and I don't want her around that stuff. I just said what I felt was needed, and I said it very nicely compared to how I wanted to be.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Yep ! Posers lol ya i dont have patience for kids like that i mean grow up lol me n bf make them kids speechless when they try to act up around our kids like that cursing not included

Quoting maryjmom:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

• XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
    September 2, 2012 at 2:11 AM
    Aww thanks for asking. She is ok. Up and down, but better than she was. She seems to have the will to live and understands she made a huge mistake, but she is still hesitant to an IOP for aftercare. But she really needs to go. If she comes home and falls back into the same routine, its only a matter of time she gets back to that point again. Im hoping that she makes the right choice when she decides she is ready to come home. I want my mother back, my dad wants his wife back, and my children wants their grandma back in their life. Its been tough, but all I can do is give it to God at this point and pray that she gets better.

I love the pic btw. I am sooo stealing this to put at my desk at work lol!!!

Quoting maryjmom:

Hey girl!!!! I was just thinking about you earlier today!!!! How you been? How is your mom doing?  I was hoping I would see you on here tonight!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

• maryjmom
    September 2, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I'm glad to hear that shes doing better. Maybe you, the kids, and your dad could all get together and do something special for her, something that will show her how much you guys still need her and how much you love her. When she comes home, why not go do something that she has always wanted to do? That is.....if her doc doesn't want her to take things easy for a while. You just know that I'm here if you EVER need anyone to talk to.

Lol steal away!!!!! Thats what I do at night when I get bored cause DD falls asleep, or she won't play games with me or colour with me ( oh bite me!!! You know you do it too!!!! ). I just google random shit and if I like it, I save the pic. I've been wanting to get that on a shirt lol.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Aww thanks for asking. She is ok. Up and down, but better than she was. She seems to have the will to live and understands she made a huge mistake, but she is still hesitant to an IOP for aftercare. But she really needs to go. If she comes home and falls back into the same routine, its only a matter of time she gets back to that point again. Im hoping that she makes the right choice when she decides she is ready to come home. I want my mother back, my dad wants his wife back, and my children wants their grandma back in their life. Its been tough, but all I can do is give it to God at this point and pray that she gets better.

I love the pic btw. I am sooo stealing this to put at my desk at work lol!!!

Quoting maryjmom:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts