63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better In The '90s
BSB, NKOTB, Boyz II Men, NSYNC, Hanson, 98 Degrees >>>>>> One Direction, The Wanted, Big Time Rush, and all those other new boybands. Here's 63 solid and totally legit reasons why. posted
1. Our boybands had dolls,
2. dressed as dolls,
3. were bilingual,
4. and extremely multicultural.
(They're wearing kimonos)
5. Our boybands had awesome fan websites,
6. were competitive,
7. and would battle it out on TRL every day.
8. Our boybands looked great in sunglasses,
11. ripped jeans,
13. tight baby t's,
14. polka dots with jorts,
15. silk pajamas,
16. giant top hats,
17. oversized robes,
19. and I don't even know.
20. Our boybands weren't afraid to wear du-rags,
and hair extensions.
23. Our boybands were athletic,
How did they do it?!?!
24. really good with cheetahs,
25. and knew how to stylishly dress for award shows.
26. Our boybands had really bad tattoos, like AJ's:
69 - around belly button
27. extremely creative fan art,
There was only so much you could do in MS paint.
28. and a gay Lance Bass.
29. Our boybands weren't afraid to segregate their uglier members,
30. sold waffles,
by Red_TempestSeptember 1, 2012 at 9:59 PMI never got to see any of them in concert, but I DID play tag with Hanson in a small park in Tulsa,OK, lol. Unfortunately, that was literally DAYS before I knew who they were, so I missed one hell of a chance for an autograph. :(
That was AWESOME! Ahhhh, the memories. I Never got to see NKOTB. But I have seen BSB, *NSYNC, And Hanson in concert. And they were RAD. I miss the 90's!!
by BknotnobodySeptember 1, 2012 at 10:00 PMLol
September 1, 2012 at 10:07 PMlmao sooo true!
by Hi_RaeSeptember 1, 2012 at 10:11 PMBSB <3
September 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Ah yes, I remember those days fondly.
by YeahItsJenSeptember 1, 2012 at 10:17 PMBEST POST EVER!! Our boy bands were the shizz!!!
by ftm552011September 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Best thing ive seen all night! lmao man i miss my boybands <3
by Fields456September 2, 2012 at 1:43 AMThe number1 reason is because we were teeny boppers In the 90s.