63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better In The '90s
BSB, NKOTB, Boyz II Men, NSYNC, Hanson, 98 Degrees >>>>>> One Direction, The Wanted, Big Time Rush, and all those other new boybands. Here's 63 solid and totally legit reasons why. posted
1. Our boybands had dolls,
2. dressed as dolls,
3. were bilingual,
4. and extremely multicultural.
(They're wearing kimonos)
5. Our boybands had awesome fan websites,
6. were competitive,
7. and would battle it out on TRL every day.
8. Our boybands looked great in sunglasses,
11. ripped jeans,
13. tight baby t's,
14. polka dots with jorts,
15. silk pajamas,
16. giant top hats,
17. oversized robes,
19. and I don't even know.
20. Our boybands weren't afraid to wear du-rags,
and hair extensions.
23. Our boybands were athletic,
How did they do it?!?!
24. really good with cheetahs,
25. and knew how to stylishly dress for award shows.
26. Our boybands had really bad tattoos, like AJ's:
69 - around belly button
27. extremely creative fan art,
There was only so much you could do in MS paint.
28. and a gay Lance Bass.
29. Our boybands weren't afraid to segregate their uglier members,
30. sold waffles,
September 1, 2012 at 6:12 PMLmao!!!
by ank_mom2beSeptember 1, 2012 at 6:27 PMOh man...I can't believe I ever liked that stuff. Lol Looking at those pictures, it's like, who thought those looks were a good idea?!
by katiecat87September 1, 2012 at 6:56 PMAwesome. I was Backstreet Boy fan and my sister was an NSYNC fan. Everyday after school we would come home and watch TRL to see who had the number one spot.
September 1, 2012 at 9:50 PM
September 1, 2012 at 9:54 PMLove it! I miss the good ol' days! :(
September 1, 2012 at 9:54 PMLmbo I love this!! Best thing I've ever seen!! :))
by poshkatSeptember 1, 2012 at 9:56 PMOmg......I have almost every one of those pictures (and more!) In my Backstreet boys box. Yes I admit it!!! I have a bsb box.my friend even changed the name of her favorite drink the "in sync" to the bsb because she knows how much I love them. -