20 Something Moms

Huera620
ARE YOU SERIOUS? :'( *UPDATED* (piog)
June 21, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Today is my birthday... and DH has not acknowledged it! It's 9:53pm and still nothing. I saw him this morning (I ran a few errands though) until about 12 this afternoon when he left for work and he'll work until about 1am. I'm thinking maybe he'll come home with a surprise for me but I'm getting really bummed! I can't imagine that he'd really forget my birthday. We've been together 8 years and he's never forgotten. We are having a few problems but I didn't realize it could get to this. Hopefully something good wil happen in a few hours :/ :(

*UPDATE*
Yup, DH forgot my birthday! He asked me thus morning what wad wrong and I said "what was yesterday?" And he goes "oh shit, sorry". I'm so hurt right now. With the issues we are having, I just feel like this is proof of how much he no longer cares, even though he's telling me it's not like that. What else am I supposed to think????? (My Mom said that it was just bad timing that this happened right now)

Replies

• annismom10
    June 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM
    :-( treat yourself to something redic now like a coach purse. Or victoria's secret semi annual sale. Or a entire birthday cake. Who cares if he forgot! Men forget. It's their nature. We must remind them every day until that day. Just move past it and treat yourself to heal the wound
  • ProudMomma1022
    June 21, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    Awe im sorry momma. Hubby did that to me last year. He had a bad day and went straight to a friends house and he called shortly after getting there and i started bawling and he then realised what the day was and said sorry. 15 min later he came home with a bunch of stuff to make it up to me. And even paid for a spa day for me. Guys and thier memories ;) it happens dont take it too hard. Dh hasnr forgotten a birthday before but last year he did. Big hugs

20 Something Moms