20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
js321
home from the hospital ...
by js321
June 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM
after walking Boston all day then going the red sox game I ended up being taken by ambulance in te 7th inning

apppparently I didn't drink enough water ugh. it's was record high and humid today and it got the best of me. I remember standing there and feeling light headed and that was that. I fainted. banged up my elbow and have a couple stitches on the back of my head since it caught my fall on a seat.

I'll be remembering lots of water tomorrow for the heat again..

Replies

• luvmymunchkins3
    June 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
    :( this is why i stay in the house when its like this out side it was 103 today here and humid as hell felt like 110.it will be even hotter tomorrow
  • js321
    by js321
    June 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    yeah. I'm usually SO good about staying hydrated.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

:( this is why i stay in the house when its like this out side it was 103 today here and humid as hell felt like 110.it will be even hotter tomorrow

• CheyennesMommy2
    June 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    I nees to drink more water....I've kept the girls plenty hydrated but not myself. Glad your okay!!
  • RedSoxWife
    June 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    Gah! At least you made it to the second inning ;0)
  • BamaMommy2
    June 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM

oh my goodness. I'm glad you are ok, stay hydrated!

• JMKristy
    June 21, 2012 at 2:25 AM
    Glad your okay!
  • debra1028
    June 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    That's why I don't even want to leave my house when its this hot! For some reason being pregnant and the heat doesn't go together. After only 15 min out in the heat I feel dizzy and I know I will passout in the next 5 min if I don't get somewhere cool

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN