20 Something Moms

brandspanknnew
FuQ America.
November 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM

I think;

Moving to Europe after my child is born is the best idea. (Not gonna happen, but it'd be nice.) At least until the crash of America finally is complete and the Country starts rebuilding. Guess what guys? Occupy better turn into a revolution soon, or we all might die this time.

Replies

• GirlWSlingshot
    November 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Troll. Have fun. Try Greece. They're doing awesome.

• GirlWSlingshot
    November 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM

They probably shouldn't have taken a mortgage they couldn't afford. Where the hell did presonal responsibility go?

Quoting midjet117:

the banks are the straw that broke the camels back. They gave out loans with low payments, that as time went by, raised. After a while ppl could not keep up with with the raising costs of thair mortgages. That caused alot of foreclosures, and then the failure of the bigger banks.

Quoting Cyn_:

I dont wanna sound ummm stupid, or empty minded, but what's the reason behind the whole occupy thing?

• mstevens10
    November 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    I have and I still stand by my statement ... But it's the idea that you are saying F America! I do not think the country is headed in the direction that our founding fathers wanted it to. Actually I know it's not going in the right direction, however it takes action. You said you voted GREAT! You said you spoke out about things GREAT! Problem is your giving up.... Nothing can be accomplished if everyone gives up. I may not like where headed but i am and always will be a PROUD AMERICAN. it didn't get here just because of a single election... You said you have military family ... Ok great but that doesn't mean much if you can still say F America. Walk up to them and just say FAmerica and see what response you get.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting mstevens10:

Europe isn't doing any better...

But if you feel that way then get your @$$ on over there and don't come back. America needs PROUD citizens not SHAMEFUL ones.

BTW, if you'd read my other responses, you'd realize this response for my post is terribly... unnecissary and semi-redundant on a topic we are not discussing. Please refer back to my posts from this morning and maybe you will understand my view point.

Or just continue to act like the people of America I am talking about. :) Cause that got our country somewhere XD! Like... down the drain.

• mstevens10
    November 18, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    Alot of the loans had low payments but with balloon payments at the end or variable rates. I agree it's the personal responsibility not the banks.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

They probably shouldn't have taken a mortgage they couldn't afford. Where the hell did presonal responsibility go?

Quoting midjet117:

the banks are the straw that broke the camels back. They gave out loans with low payments, that as time went by, raised. After a while ppl could not keep up with with the raising costs of thair mortgages. That caused alot of foreclosures, and then the failure of the bigger banks.

Quoting Cyn_:

I dont wanna sound ummm stupid, or empty minded, but what's the reason behind the whole occupy thing?

• mommaoftwo
    November 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    it has been proven that we cannot actually change anything. if this country has any hope it is in the form of revolution. We have a corrupt system that is suppose to work for us. They are only motivated by the money, while they smile wave and tell us what we want to hear
  • KenzieQsMommy
    November 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Damn good point. I saw red for a while and couldn't think straight enough to say this lol.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Quoting midjet117:

Quoting Cyn_:

• GirlWSlingshot
    November 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Maybe if we all didn't carry around that entitled attitude we wouldn't be in such a financial hole. Maybe we should go back to taking care of ourselves and our families. America still is the land of opportunity, but all those people that whine about needing their "fair" handouts from the government (welfare, unemployment, disability, the list goes on) are wasting that opportunity.

You can't complain about losing rights and privacy and then in the next breath want more handouts. Either you want our government to act like your benevolent daddy or you don't.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I never said anything about freedom? Can you read? Do I have my rights? Some of them. What happened to privacy? Gone. Hello?! I am grateful for what I have left, but you still cannot seem to get unthickheaded enough to understand the words that are being typed. My disabled SO cannot get disability because our government says he does not deserve it. He had his left leg amputated and people are walking around with nothing wrong with them getting a check. He can't even get insurance to buy a new leg if something were to happen to the one he has now. Is that fair? Is it fair that my grandmother who was a military nurse for her whole life had her military pension taken away because they felt she no longer needed it?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Who took your freedom away? The ability to even SAY fuck America....did someone tell you you couldn't? NO? Didn't think so. Do you still have your rights? Most certainly you do. How about you be GRATEFUL for what we do have here, even if things don't look so great right now. Fair weather patriotism pisses me off. You wanna go see how much better London has it? Go. Dublin? Go. Hell, I'd love to move back mysself but for VERY different reasons.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I'm not just complaining. We are afforded so much. Why I am stating these things, yet again, is because what we originally were afforded and blessed with in this country IS BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM US BY OUR OWN PEOPLE. IT'S UNFAIR AND UNJUST.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Thy don't like our ATTITUDE. We are afforded so much here and people like you do nothing but complain. The grass isn't much greener on the other side.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I seriously cannot stand hearing Americans say that. I lived in Europe and guess what??? They don't really like us!! Can't say that I blame them. Honestly people are more loyal to their sports teams than their own country. Smdh.

I know they don't like us! Guess why? Because of what we do to our people and the people around us. I love the idea of America. I love the country itself, but as far as the ways of living we follow, what we let our leaders to do us, and how we've been 'acting' these past 10 years, I can't really say I blame them.

• JMKristy
    November 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Really, you should move now. Leave.

• jessie82087
    November 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I love how whenever somebody complains about the GOVERNMENT in this country (which is corrupt and running us into the ground), everybody with a connection to the military starts crying "but my husband risks his life for you!" Can't you people see this has NOTHING to do with the military, or the soldiers, or your husbands. This has to do with the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer. The city I live in has an unemployment rate of 18.9%. That is RIDICULOUS. And it's all down to the same thing-government corruption and greed. I work HARD, and still BARELY make it by paycheck to paycheck. My Df has been looking for work for YEARS and there is nothing out there. Because our jobs are being outsourced to other countries so big corporations don't have to pay as much money. It's more money in their pockets, and these same people turn around and want to take away welfare for the single mother, and take away disability from the VETERAN who fought for the country.

I appreciate everything our soldiers do. To all the military wives, please thank your husbands for me for all that they have done. I don't want to leave the country, because I love it here. But it makes me SICK to see our country being run into the ground. Hard work doesn't matter anymore. This ISN'T the land of opportunity anymore.

• brandspanknnew
    November 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Says the woman who was talking to me like I was dumb. Hypocrite.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I am sorry you're family is going through so much. But again, moving wouldn't make it any better. And I still don't care for this extremist attitude, nor for the borderline insults below. This is where this quote tree ends. I won't go back and forth with someone who complains about the treatment of others and 5 minutes later treats a fellow American like an idiot.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I never said anything about freedom? Can you read? Do I have my rights? Some of them. What happened to privacy? Gone. Hello?! I am grateful for what I have left, but you still cannot seem to get unthickheaded enough to understand the words that are being typed. My disabled SO cannot get disability because our government says he does not deserve it. He had his left leg amputated and people are walking around with nothing wrong with them getting a check. He can't even get insurance to buy a new leg if something were to happen to the one he has now. Is that fair? Is it fair that my grandmother who was a military nurse for her whole life had her military pension taken away because they felt she no longer needed it?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Who took your freedom away? The ability to even SAY fuck America....did someone tell you you couldn't? NO? Didn't think so. Do you still have your rights? Most certainly you do. How about you be GRATEFUL for what we do have here, even if things don't look so great right now. Fair weather patriotism pisses me off. You wanna go see how much better London has it? Go. Dublin? Go. Hell, I'd love to move back mysself but for VERY different reasons.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I'm not just complaining. We are afforded so much. Why I am stating these things, yet again, is because what we originally were afforded and blessed with in this country IS BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM US BY OUR OWN PEOPLE. IT'S UNFAIR AND UNJUST.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Thy don't like our ATTITUDE. We are afforded so much here and people like you do nothing but complain. The grass isn't much greener on the other side.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I seriously cannot stand hearing Americans say that. I lived in Europe and guess what??? They don't really like us!! Can't say that I blame them. Honestly people are more loyal to their sports teams than their own country. Smdh.

I know they don't like us! Guess why? Because of what we do to our people and the people around us. I love the idea of America. I love the country itself, but as far as the ways of living we follow, what we let our leaders to do us, and how we've been 'acting' these past 10 years, I can't really say I blame them.

20 Something Moms