20 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Mamamia917
    December 8, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Hi my name is Cierra im 22 years old with a beautiful fun little 2 y/o little girl named Mia :D I love is Bristol, CT .. im a hairstylist so if your from CT looking for a place to get your hair done PM me :D and if you need advice just ask :D anyways i like knittings and making bracelets and baking cakes and cupcakes :D im a crafty one! idk if you like to learn anything or ask me anything about myself just message me!!

• kelli_jane
    December 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Kelli and I'm 27.  I have a daughter named Riley and she is 3.......I also have one on the way and he/she is expected to arrive in the beginning of June :)

I was happy to find a group here for 20-something moms.....would have been nice to find this group when I was pregnant with my first!  Looking forward to connecting more in the future :) 

• DEEDEE314
    December 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

HEY LADIES MY NAME IS DEEDEE IM 22 WITH A 3 YR OLD BABII GIRL. I LIVE IN ST LOUIS MISSOURI AND ID LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY PROFILE OUT AND IF YA WANT SEND ME A REQUEST AND ILL DEF ACCEPT!! THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS CAFE ROBIN FOR ACCEPTING ME!! TTYLS!!!

• katraina
    December 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM

thank you and i can not wait to talk to all the moms

• SJI27
    by SJI27
    December 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM

MY Name is Sydney and I live in West Jordan, UT.  I'm 26 years old, married,  have a three year old son, and am expecting in June.

• Laurorr
    by Laurorr
    December 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Hello my name is Lauren. I am 26 years old. I am expecting my first child on April 14, 2010. We are having a boy and we are going to name him Matthew Ryan.

I have been married since May 2007. I married my best friend. We live in Central New Jersey.

• erinmylove
    December 9, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Hi my name is Janae, Im 22 years old (be 23 in January) and Im the mother of a beautiful girl name Erin....

I like to keep to myself for the most part and joined cafe mom to hopefully meet moms like myself. Im currently in school for medical administration so I can get a good job to take good care of my daughter. Erins father and I are a couple but like most couples we still have issues that we are working on before we go to the step of marriage (yeah I know backwards with having a child first but things happen). My daughter Erin is now 9 months and is really active, you cant pay her to take a nap. LOL. But I love her she is my world!

• mommi4two
    December 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Hi, I'm Nicole, I'll be 25 in January. I'm married with two kids Adalyne age 5 and Teale 19mos. We live in southern alabama about 20mins from the beach depending on the tourism traffic. I have seven dogs and 15 acres for them to play on. I teach dance two nights a week and have danced my whole life now I get share my love of the art with other girls I stay at home during the day with ds. Here are some photos of us.

• JulzMommy06
    December 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Hi!!! I am a 23yr old mom with a 3 yr old little boy!!! Jullian is his name (after the little boy on Big Daddy haha cuz he was soooo darn cute!) This is him with grammy...

• natesmom999
    December 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Hi

My name is Jaci. I'm 23 years old I'm currently trying to finish my 1 credit to become a nurse... My son (Nathaniel Blake) was born on 9-9-09, after a long (not as long as it was supposed to be) time of bedrest... He tried to come out at 21 weeks but we were lucky we were at the doctor's when the stinker's feet fell through my cervix... anyways he is here and we are loving him :) My husband got back from Iraq last January after a 1 year tour.  He is doing very well with all of this... We are also trying to buy a house, so we can get out of our wonderful family members' houses... If you would like to know more please send me a message...

Thanks

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

20 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN