20 Something Moms

Cafe Robin
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• whiteprincess2k
    December 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Hi!! I'm Angie. I'm 25. I have been married for 4 years. We have two kids. Johnathan who's 7, Anne-Marie who is 2. I live in Ontario, Canada. But currently I am in Wales, UK until April. Visiting my husband and his family.

ermmmmm i really don't know what else to put lol

• luvmybaby
    December 6, 2009 at 11:35 AM

My name is Christine. I am 26, will be 27 in a few months! I have to beautiful girls, Sophia turned 3 September 15 and Amelia will be 13months this week. I have been with my husband for 9yrs this January and married for 5 1/2yrs.

I work at my friends home daycare which is really great cause I am able to be with my girls all day and still get paid for it! I start back to school next month to get my bachelors in business administration.

I live in MN and would love nothing more then to move where it isnt so cold. I grew up in TX and just cant get used to the MN cold winters-even though Ive been here for 15yrs now. I like to meet other moms since most of my friends dont have kids yet and just dont get it.

• shakograd
    December 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM

My name is Cassie.  I am 27 and have 2 wonderful biological children and 1 step-child.  They are all boys -- Devin (11 yrs), Dylan (5 yrs almost 6) and Lucas (2 yrs).  My husband and I have been married 3 1/2 years and together for 9 years!  OMG that sounds long . . .lol.  We live in southern MN -- about a hour or so from the Iowa boarder.  I work part-time 2 or 3 days a week and run my own home-based businss to fill in the rest . . . if you're curious ask me about what I do!  My husband is also self-employed.  He is the owner of a successful horseshoeing business.  We have lived in our home for 5 years and are looking to upgrade . . .just waiting for the market to turn around. 

I am always looking for new moms to talk to and get advice from so feel free to send me a message!

simple smile 

• RandysMom88
    December 6, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Hello. My name is Miranda and I have a 3 year old son name Randy. I am 21 years old and I have diabetes. I live in a small town called Marion in South Carolina. Randy's father and I are no longer together. He's already got another kid by another woman. He really doesn't have anything to do with Randy so much but I'm all Randy needs. I have a boyfriend named Will and we are talking about marriage. If there is anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask!

~*Miranda*~

• RaulitosMommy
    December 6, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Hey my name is Margarita, I am 29 today!I am 100% latina and so is my son. I live in Castro Valley, CA. I have a 6 year old son(will be 7 on xmas eve) Raul Andres. His biological father is not a part of his life at all.He considers my BF his dad. I enjoy meeting new people. I am an accountant in between jobs due to the economy so I am a SAHM for now...

• august_baby_09
    December 7, 2009 at 12:09 AM

hi everyone....my name is nikki and i'm 25.  me and my husband just had our first child on september 1st! her name is brandie. hope to get to know everyone!

• purrtymommie
    December 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Hello, my name is Jessica. I have been married for one year together for three with my wonderful husband Cory. I have an almost six year old son and a two year old daughter. I am a part time student/part time stay at home mom. I like doing family stuff but in my free time I enjoy playing video games. I don't have a lot of friends. I just recently lost my best friend of 16 years because it was time due to the fact that she is single with no kids and I don't have enough time for her. So... I am in search for a new one. Feel free to add me or talk to me if ya want. Always nice to see new messages! I just want to say that this is one of the most "drama free" groups and we are all in our 20's. That says a lot :D Well ... that's about it. 

• Linders
    by Linders
    December 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM

My name is Linda. I'm 25 with 3 girls. I have been married for 7 years now. I had my first daughter 1 month and 2 days before I graduated high school. We live in Greenville, SC.

• Ashanti22
    December 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hi ladies i have missed this group i have met some great ladies hope to meet more Im Mariana im 24 i have wonderful  kiddies Mariah is 6 Tareno will be 3 Im March hes my st patricks day baby Trevion is 6mnths were expecting baby #4 Im in So Cal im married to a amazing man Tareno hes 35 weve married almost 3 yrs together 7yrs I feel blessed to have a fanstastic fam Im a christian trying to change my life lil by lil U can find me also on fb under Mariana Pinkney tc ladies hope to get tom know u ladies btw im a sahm for now starting school soon

• Kt_Lewis87
    December 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Hey everyone. I'm Kathryn (or just Kt) I am 22 years old and mom to one awesome little 4 year old boy. My son is named Dominic he's the light of my life. He can bring a smile to your face no matter what. he goofs off all the time, ask why a lot and for 4 is pretty handy with a screw driver. 

As of right now I am a student. My college major is Criminal Psychology. I've been working at that for about a year now. If I'm not taking a class or working on a paper I design tattoo's and so on for a living, along with creating custom Car designs for my brother's body shop. Some money in my pocket. 

We both are animal lovers, my son has his dog. She's 7 years old, he calls her Ali or Baby. They are best buds. 

Favorite activities would have to be hiking and fishing. We both love the outdoors so we rarely spend any time inside.

I was a mommy very young and have had a few rough spots like so many. I'm here to connect with out mothers and help them if can along with find my own way and the best way to deal with things.

I can't wait to starting talking to other moms on here. If anyone has a question for me don't be shy I don't bite. I love meeting new people.

t

This is Dominic, yes his hair is green. I found an all natural hair dye it works great and it doesn't harm the little guy at all. 

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

20 Something Moms