20 Something Moms

Cafe Robin
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM

wave 

Welcome to 20 Something Moms!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to 20 Something Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• XComsGirl
    December 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Hello,

My name is Jackie. I am a 23 year old new mom. My wonderful daughter, Ariel, was born August 5, 2009. I live in Hayward, CA, and am currently a stay-at-home-mom. I am taking classes in the hopes of getting a bachelor's, but it's not certain when I will be getting my degree.

To be honest, I am fairly antisocial. I try to be social, but when things don't work out as hoped, I tend to revert inward again. I am hoping to come out of this shell that I'm in and meet some other moms out there. I would like to learn from others' experiences and share mine.

I'm sure that there is a ton of more stuff that I could say in the hopes of sounding interesting. Alas, I can't think of anything. Below are some pictures of me and my baby:

• lovinit02
    December 3, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Hi everyone! First off I want to coment on the previous post. Jackie you have a beautiful family. I hope to get to know you better. I have started to finally come out of my shell so I can relate :)

Ok, for introduction, my name is Kori. I am a 27 year old sahm to 2 wonderful girls. They are 3.5 and 2. My husband and best friend have been married for 6.5 years. I enjoy cooking, music, reading, arts and crafts with the girls, biking, camping to name just a few things. I have recently taken up gardening, we'll see how that goes in the spring ;). I look forward to getting to know you all.

Have a great day!

• KBix
    by KBix
    December 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Hey everyone! I'm Kristina and I'm 24(well in 2 hours i will be) i have  a son named Bailian who will be 3 in January. I am an army wife and i am married to an amazing man named Brad. He is on his way to be a recruiter in atlanta so we get a break from deployments for atleast 3 years. I am a completely honest but fun person.

I believe everyone who comes in your life has a reason to be there and that whether or not you realize it they all make an impact in your life. So i welcome all to write their own chapter in my life :)

• ShireeCS
    December 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Hi everyone my name is Shiree and I am single mom and full time student.  I am 3 semesters away from getting my BA in Accounting!! I have a beautiful little girl she will be 5 in May and starting school next year.  I have a large extended family and as much as they drive me crazy I still love them!!

I have made some wonderful friends in this group and hope to make many more!

Shiree

• KBix
    by KBix
    December 3, 2009 at 11:57 PM

your my bestie and i lovez you!

Quoting ShireeCS:

Hi everyone my name is Shiree and I am single mom and full time student.  I am 3 semesters away from getting my BA in Accounting!! I have a beautiful little girl she will be 5 in May and starting school next year.  I have a large extended family and as much as they drive me crazy I still love them!!

Shiree

• ShireeCS
    December 4, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I wuv you too!!!!!! I really hope you get better cell service in Atlanta!!!!!!!

Quoting KBix:

your my bestie and i lovez you!

Quoting ShireeCS:

Shiree

• Zoomom816
    December 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM

My name is Brianna, married my husband in August but we've been together since '05. He has 2 sons who are the center of my universe-10 & 8. Sometimes it's a challenge, but what would life be without something to make it interesting? I'm 27, but I feel much older most days, lol; big on reading, listening to music and spending time with the family. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! 

• Smurfette0387
    December 4, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Hello Everyone!! Im Jess im 22 y/o and I have 2 kids my daughter Haylee who is 3 and a half lives with my mother, she was born with a congenital heart defect and had a heart transplant at 2 months...My son TJ is 1 and a half years old,, and he is the meanest kid lol.....he has gotten into this cussing routine ( from his father and his father's family ) im trying 2 break it but having a had time...My son lives with me full time and i have raised him by myself despite just recently leaving his father.....so i am a single mom but i do find time to go back to school...working to become a medical assistant...well i think thats it i hope to get 2 know everyone better thanks everyone

Jess

• Jellybean82
    December 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Hi, I'm Sara and I'm new to CafeMom.  My kids are Rachel (6) and Braden (4).  I'm 27 and I'm finishing nursing school (next week!) and starting a new job in January at a local hospital.  I've been married for 8 years.  Let's see...I like reading, dogs, gardening, movies, music.  I don't like cooking -thankfully my husband does or we'd never have anything decent to eat. I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people!

• MrsCozart
    December 4, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Hello my name is Latasha and I am 23 and the mother of a beautiful little 17 month old daughter and a wife and a soon to be mommy again. I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy due in April. I am joining this group because I am a young mother and I am also a young wife. I am hoping to take from this not only experience but friendships as well.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

20 Something Moms