Biomoms and Stepmoms Unite!

I need mommy and step-mommy advice and input.
July 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I need advice and I don't know where to turn. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 16 months. We are living together and we have a 2 month old baby. I have a 5 year old son also and he has a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am not the much of a kid person to be honest. I've never wanted a lot of children, 2 has always been my personal limit. I love my boyfriend but I really struggle to be around his kids, and on top of it, his 3yo is Autistic. His daughter and I just don't click and honestly I don't want to be around her. I know we have a lot on our plate with having 4 small children. So my question to all of you is, does it get easier as they get older or is this a feeling I really need to deal with? I have told him once before when I was pregnant that I didn't know if I could handle all of this. But I don't want to hurt him if this could just be a temporary thing. I feel like I am overthinking everything and would love perspective from some other mom's who have been in this position or close to it.

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

Biomoms and Stepmoms Unite!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts