Work At Home Moms Community

jennifermay
Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself
August 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

Replies

• ElizasCakes1016
    May 4 at 5:15 PM

I’m a Shopping Coach with an online wellness Company. My team is called Live Total Wellness and we provide Business training and support for new members and team mates, as well as guide our new shoppers through our 400+ toxin-free, biodegradable products. We are not MLM- meaning there is no selling, stocking products, parties, or collection of money. We simply set appointments. This company is approved by the BBB as well.

If interested please feel free to check out my webpage and you can message me on café mom or ask for more info via the site at the bottom.

May1st - May 15th $1 year Membership fee with 35 point purchase

usually $19.99 a year membership

www.livetotalwellness.com/lisashepard

Work At Home Moms Community

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts