Work At Home Moms Community

jennifermay
Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself
August 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

Replies

• GlynnsMommy
    January 6 at 6:43 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Stephanie and I am the mommy of a very active 2 year old little boy.

I am a woman of many trades...  I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, socializing, photography and  always enjoy helping others.

I am here to see how many other moms there are out there looking for legitimate work at home positions. I have continuously searched until I previously found just what I was looking for and would be honored to invite anyone to join my team!! If you are interested... ask me how!! Be the breadwinner in your pajamas!!

Work At Home Moms Community

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN