Handmade Holidays...

Mrs.Bolin
Soft Pumpkin cookie resipe
September 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I am looking for a good resipe that someone has tried for pumpkin cookies. I would like one that the cookies come out soft and chewy after baking. I have tried several and they have failed. Thanks :)

Replies

• missingbelle
    September 23, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Mmmmmm.....bump ! I'm addicted to the little debbie pumpkin cookies at walmart,lol. they only come out in the fall !! ugh !!

• imadekyle
    September 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I have a great one. but it has white chips and a frosting on them. They are the best cookies I have ever had! Want me to post here?

christina :)

• crazypinkzebra
    September 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Quoting missingbelle:

Mmmmmm.....bump ! I'm addicted to the little debbie pumpkin cookies at walmart,lol. they only come out in the fall !! ugh !!

OMG!!! I love those too! Ever since I got pregnant I was craving for those and I went to the store the other week and got two boxes!  I hid them in my room because my dad and brother never let me have anything sweet because I eat sugary stuff really slow not all in one sitting!

• momoflilangel
    September 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM

bump I love pumpkin

• missingbelle
    September 23, 2009 at 2:18 PM

LMAO.....They are the best !!! I wish i could get my mitts on that recipe,lol.

Quoting crazypinkzebra:

Quoting missingbelle:

OMG!!! I love those too! Ever since I got pregnant I was craving for those and I went to the store the other week and got two boxes!  I hid them in my room because my dad and brother never let me have anything sweet because I eat sugary stuff really slow not all in one sitting!

• catjo
    by catjo
    November 17, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Sounds yummy.  Please post.

Thanks!

Cathy

• maryw24
    by maryw24
    November 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-III/Detail.aspx

This is the recipe that I used. They come out VERY soft, like really moist cake and they are really good!!!!

• MrsHubler
    November 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Bump! 

• BirdEgg
    by BirdEgg
    November 19, 2009 at 7:34 PM

I thought I'd share this really easy recipe I found the other week. It's very simple and quick!

You take a box of spice cake mix, and a regular can of pumpkin puree and mix them together. That's it, how much more simple could it be! You can also add a bag of chocolate chips or raisins if you want or some extra pumpkin pie spice but it tastes wonderful without. You bake them at 350 for 12-15 minutes and that's it! They are very thick and chewy and will pretty much maintain the shape that you spoon them onto the cookie sheet of so if you want them to be small and smooth use a cookie scoop, or just shape them with a spoon on the sheet, however you think looks best. Hope someone finds this useful!

• hemimom03
    October 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM

love this one....gonna try it ASAP...LOL

Quoting BirdEgg:

I thought I'd share this really easy recipe I found the other week. It's very simple and quick!

You take a box of spice cake mix, and a regular can of pumpkin puree and mix them together. That's it, how much more simple could it be! You can also add a bag of chocolate chips or raisins if you want or some extra pumpkin pie spice but it tastes wonderful without. You bake them at 350 for 12-15 minutes and that's it! They are very thick and chewy and will pretty much maintain the shape that you spoon them onto the cookie sheet of so if you want them to be small and smooth use a cookie scoop, or just shape them with a spoon on the sheet, however you think looks best. Hope someone finds this useful!

Handmade Holidays...