Handmade Holidays...

wendyms
Is everyone all set?
by wendyms
June 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I was just wondering how many of you are all set for Father's Day. There definitely isn't as much activity on here for Father's Day compared to Mother's Day. I am guessing it is because the ideas are much more plentiful for Mother's Day. Needless to say I have been doing lots of searching, but have not found my Father's Day project yet.

Replies

• hypermamaz
    June 16, 2009 at 7:58 AM

we're making stepping stones with handprints for Daddy.

• jillmw
    by jillmw
    June 16, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Yesterday, my neighbor and her 4 year old granddaughter invcited us over to do a project.  The girls painted pillowcases.  It was perfect for their very short attention spans!   

• busybees124
    June 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM

What a nice neighbor you have to include your girls! 

Quoting jillmw:

Yesterday, my neighbor and her 4 year old granddaughter invcited us over to do a project.  The girls painted pillowcases.  It was perfect for their very short attention spans!   

• vmommy
    by vmommy
    June 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I just made a Kodak mini photo book for DH.  Our son is 2 yrs. amd when he was born I made a little "brag book" for him to take to work.  He shares a counter space so doesn't really have his own office space.  I just made him an updated one on the Kodak Gallery and they'll ship it straight to our house

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts