Handmade Holidays...

Ezranight
Recycled egg carton flowers - tutorial
May 19, 2009 at 8:49 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1468696/Recycled_egg_carton_flowers_Pic_HEAVY

Here is the link to my journal...it was a lot of work, if requested, I can post it here, lol...

Replies

• jspara
    by jspara
    May 19, 2009 at 11:42 PM

So adorble.  The little ones must love that.  Great idea for mother's day!!

• indybrown
    May 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM

My son did these at his kindergarten class as a present for me for Mother's Day.  They also put some sort of fragrance on theirs as well (maybe a oil) but they were so cute and my son was so excited to give these to me!  Instead of a vase, they just tied a ribbon around them.

• BeanieBlue
    May 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I looked at this and no matter what I did, I couldn't get any pics to show up?!!

I really wanted to SEE how this was done because I'll have my 4 year-old neice this coming weekend.

• BeanieBlue
    May 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Hi Jamie!

Just thought I'd show you my neices version of your egg-carton flowers!

She was soooo PROUD of her finished masterpiece!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

^^ Working hard... ^^

^^ We're STILL cleaning up glitter!! ^^ LOL

^^ Heavyn and her masterpiece!! ^^

^^ She liked them so much, she kept them all for herself!! LOL ^^

It was an all-day project... as you can see, she finished it after her bath that night, but it kept her occupied. I let her work at her own pace and she had a blast!!

Thanks again!!

• Ezranight
    May 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Wonderful! I LOVE the three beads in the middle.  I thought about tht for ours, butmy kids needed somethinga  little easier, lol...Glad you had fun!

Quoting BeanieBlue:

Hi Jamie!

Just thought I'd show you my neices version of your egg-carton flowers!

She was soooo PROUD of her finished masterpiece!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

^^ Working hard... ^^

^^ We're STILL cleaning up glitter!! ^^ LOL

^^ Heavyn and her masterpiece!! ^^

^^ She liked them so much, she kept them all for herself!! LOL ^^

It was an all-day project... as you can see, she finished it after her bath that night, but it kept her occupied. I let her work at her own pace and she had a blast!!

Thanks again!!

Handmade Holidays...