Handmade Holidays...

Ezranight
Recycled egg carton flowers - tutorial
May 19, 2009 at 8:49 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1468696/Recycled_egg_carton_flowers_Pic_HEAVY

Here is the link to my journal...it was a lot of work, if requested, I can post it here, lol...

Replies

• jspara
    by jspara
    May 19, 2009 at 11:42 PM

So adorble.  The little ones must love that.  Great idea for mother's day!!

• indybrown
    May 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM

My son did these at his kindergarten class as a present for me for Mother's Day.  They also put some sort of fragrance on theirs as well (maybe a oil) but they were so cute and my son was so excited to give these to me!  Instead of a vase, they just tied a ribbon around them.

• BeanieBlue
    May 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I looked at this and no matter what I did, I couldn't get any pics to show up?!!

I really wanted to SEE how this was done because I'll have my 4 year-old neice this coming weekend.

• BeanieBlue
    May 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Hi Jamie!

Just thought I'd show you my neices version of your egg-carton flowers!

She was soooo PROUD of her finished masterpiece!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

^^ Working hard... ^^

^^ We're STILL cleaning up glitter!! ^^ LOL

^^ Heavyn and her masterpiece!! ^^

^^ She liked them so much, she kept them all for herself!! LOL ^^

It was an all-day project... as you can see, she finished it after her bath that night, but it kept her occupied. I let her work at her own pace and she had a blast!!

Thanks again!!

• Ezranight
    May 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Wonderful! I LOVE the three beads in the middle.  I thought about tht for ours, butmy kids needed somethinga  little easier, lol...Glad you had fun!

Quoting BeanieBlue:

Hi Jamie!

Just thought I'd show you my neices version of your egg-carton flowers!

She was soooo PROUD of her finished masterpiece!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

^^ Working hard... ^^

^^ We're STILL cleaning up glitter!! ^^ LOL

^^ Heavyn and her masterpiece!! ^^

^^ She liked them so much, she kept them all for herself!! LOL ^^

It was an all-day project... as you can see, she finished it after her bath that night, but it kept her occupied. I let her work at her own pace and she had a blast!!

Thanks again!!

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN