Handmade Holidays...

xosparklesxo
Something very manly I crocheted for hubby
April 21, 2009 at 10:32 AM

It is SO freakin' hard for me to find things to make my husband, especially when it comes to crochet, and he doesn't even wear hats or scarves!  So, I found this pattern in The Happy Hooker it was meant to be a potholder, I made it as a wall hanging for his office!  He loves skulls and other morbid things, so it was right up his alley, without being so gross that I did't want to make it!  *LOL*  He was very suprised and excited to get it!

Replies

• shortcake1978
    April 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

The picture isn't showing up for me.

• blondenak
    April 22, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Very nice!!  I have that book, and have been wanting to make this for a while, but I always seem to start something else. 

How was the pattern?  Easy to work up?  I consider myself an intermediate crocheter, but haven't done much with graph work. 

Again, well done!

• BrandtZ
    by BrandtZ
    April 24, 2009 at 12:19 AM

That's really cool looking.

• xosparklesxo
    April 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Quoting blondenak:

Very nice!!  I have that book, and have been wanting to make this for a while, but I always seem to start something else. 

How was the pattern?  Easy to work up?  I consider myself an intermediate crocheter, but haven't done much with graph work. 

Again, well done!

It's easy!  I am a beginner crocheter and have done fine.  It is just all single crochet with color switches, super easy!

Handmade Holidays...