Handmade Holidays...

LiveLaughLov101
Will you share your Towel Cakes with me??
February 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I just made my fist towel cake for my nieghbors wedding.. They needed items for ther new bathroom and it was a big hit..

I would love to see your deigns please..

Replies

• BlkHawkMom
    February 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I love it. I have seen them made with diapers but never towels. I'm gonna have to try one with towels. 

• Angie211
    February 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM

That's great.  I have a cousin getting married and that might be a good idea.  Thanks!!

• LiveLaughLov101
    February 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Thanks so much..

There are directions on Youtube but I improvised on mine a bit..

One piece of advise keep the tension on the towels tight while you are rolling them or it will bunch on you and be uneven on the ends..

Here is a side veiw..

Includes:

2 Bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash cloths, 6 tea towels and then the extra goodies for making it pretty

• SgtWife0502
    February 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Very cute 

• sumbeach
    March 27, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Thats awesome, and my daughter is getting married next yr, and her colors are like this . Very ,  very cool. I think I'll make this for her, but with a little of my touch, but thanks

• stefaniejane
    April 2, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Awesome!!! My sis-in-law is getting married in a month, and my brother in August... and we are totally broke.  I've made diaper cakes, but this... is just genious!

• GRANDMALINDAS
    June 15, 2010 at 8:22 AM

just go the google the have video on it , i make one they are not too hard .

• Kimja
    by Kimja
    June 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM

so cute!

• stampin_jenni
    June 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Here is the one I made for my brother and his fiancee for their shower.  It too was a big hit.  In fact my brother still has it on display in his basement for everyone to see!

• SelenasMommy07
    June 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM

omg, you ladies just have the talent! Beautiful work you do =)

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN