Handmade Holidays...

LiveLaughLov101
Will you share your Towel Cakes with me??
February 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I just made my fist towel cake for my nieghbors wedding.. They needed items for ther new bathroom and it was a big hit..

I would love to see your deigns please..

Replies

• BlkHawkMom
    February 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I love it. I have seen them made with diapers but never towels. I'm gonna have to try one with towels. 

• Angie211
    February 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM

That's great.  I have a cousin getting married and that might be a good idea.  Thanks!!

• LiveLaughLov101
    February 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Thanks so much..

There are directions on Youtube but I improvised on mine a bit..

One piece of advise keep the tension on the towels tight while you are rolling them or it will bunch on you and be uneven on the ends..

Here is a side veiw..

Includes:

2 Bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash cloths, 6 tea towels and then the extra goodies for making it pretty

• SgtWife0502
    February 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Very cute 

• sumbeach
    March 27, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Thats awesome, and my daughter is getting married next yr, and her colors are like this . Very ,  very cool. I think I'll make this for her, but with a little of my touch, but thanks

• stefaniejane
    April 2, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Awesome!!! My sis-in-law is getting married in a month, and my brother in August... and we are totally broke.  I've made diaper cakes, but this... is just genious!

• GRANDMALINDAS
    June 15, 2010 at 8:22 AM

just go the google the have video on it , i make one they are not too hard .

• Kimja
    by Kimja
    June 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM

so cute!

• stampin_jenni
    June 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Here is the one I made for my brother and his fiancee for their shower.  It too was a big hit.  In fact my brother still has it on display in his basement for everyone to see!

• SelenasMommy07
    June 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM

omg, you ladies just have the talent! Beautiful work you do =)

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts