Handmade Holidays...

adry20
This is the Valentine's gift I made for my hubby.
by adry20
February 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I wanted to give my husband something that was especially made for him so my friend and I came up with the idea of making these Valentine's boxes and putting our old love letters in them.  I also made him a little scrap book with pictures from when we started dating, to our wedding day and the births of our 3 children :).  I also got him a box of his favorite chocolates.  Here are the pics:

Replies

• luvin2boys
    February 14, 2009 at 11:40 AM

What a lovely, personal gift!   Good job, mama!  

holding balloons

• carrie_grace
    February 14, 2009 at 12:41 PM

beautiful!

• xosparklesxo
    February 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Wow!  LOVE IT!!!!

• SgtWife0502
    February 14, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Those are great ! I love the scrapbook .... and the heart shaped box, very cute ! This gave me an idea for my hubby's bday gift in May :) 

• broom
    by broom
    January 20, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I really like this - awesome! Very creative!!

• MNMom247365
    January 20, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Very cool! I love your idea!

I have a gift I give to my husband every year and he loves it. I started it in college when we were dating. I bought a journal and write lists of things I love about him or things he has done that I love. He gets it every valentines day and never has something been repeated in 10 years! :) It just shows him I do notice even when he thinks I don't... :) 

• jandjsmom71
    January 21, 2010 at 7:59 AM

I love the idea!  It looks great and you can tell that you put a lot of thought into it.  My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 1/2 years and a couple of years ago I made each of us a scrapbook of our first few dates and then also all of the things we have done together since then.  He loved it.

• mochacreme
    January 21, 2010 at 8:43 AM

So sweet! I love it!

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    January 21, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Very nice, how sweet.

• 2manygirls
    January 21, 2010 at 11:48 AM

how sweet! i love how you guys have old love letters, i'm jealous- my hubby has never been that romantic.

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN