Handmade Holidays...

kalynsmom823
Husband Ideas?
December 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM

I need some ideas for my hubby...I want to make something but I don't have much time and I'm just not sure what to do. I'm doing a frame, where I just buy a 5X7 frame and scrapbook a page into it..but I need something else too! Any ideas?

Replies

• kalynsmom823
    December 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Quoting Jess6700:

That's a good idea too! I have to say, the last line of your post... totally true! That's what a man really wants for Christmas! lol

Quoting proudmommy82:

oh man, i would LOVE to do this for my hubs, but i know NO ONE who i'd feel comfortable enough doing this with. and my camera is kinda crappy, so they probably wouldn't turn out really well.

HOWEVER, something i did for hubby last valentine's day that he LOVED was i wrote him an erotic letter. it was totally not like me, but i was preggo and high on hormones, so i did it. and MAN, let me tell you it was a big hit. :D i put it in his car in the morning with a rose, and wrote, "Don't open me until 5:00" on the outside. he got out of work later that day, read it in the car, and raced home to find me waiting for him. (kids were at a sitter. that was a gift to both of us. lol!) it was a great free gift. most men don't really care about stuff. just having their wife in the mood is all they'd ask for. ;D

Quoting Jess6700:

I took half risque photos, lol. They're really not bad at all. I'm a photographer though so I have all the fancy equiptment. I just went online and searched googles images and found some sexy, yet mom appropriet photos and poses, posed myself and clicked the camera remote. What hubby wouldn't love some sexy, yet sophisticated photos of his wife? If anyone wants ideas of help doing this you can PM me. This is just one of the photos I took... very tame, lol.

LOL!!! That is too funny that you said that! When I asked him what he wanted for xmas, he said nothing...just the "12 days of Christmas", if you get my drift! So that's what he got!! LOL! 3 nights left then I get a break! haha! But I still want to get him something to open!

• kalynsmom823
    December 22, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Well, he's a baseball fanatic, so I was on snapfish and found something that I could do myself. I'm taking a baseball, and trimming a pic into an oval, and then mod podging (is that the right wording??) the pic onto the baseball and having my daughter sign it. Then I can get  a little baseball stand and he can set it on his desk! I think it's pretty unique and he'd really appreciate it. He's a yankees fan and I have the greatest pic of our daughter in her Yankee's gear that will be perfect! Love the blanket idea but I already did that for him last year!!!

• AprilSheree72
    December 22, 2008 at 6:00 PM

That is a cute Idea!  If hubby was a footbal fan, you do that one too....of soccer or tennis...I don't think golf would work though...too small! LOL

Quoting kalynsmom823:

Well, he's a baseball fanatic, so I was on snapfish and found something that I could do myself. I'm taking a baseball, and trimming a pic into an oval, and then mod podging (is that the right wording??) the pic onto the baseball and having my daughter sign it. Then I can get  a little baseball stand and he can set it on his desk! I think it's pretty unique and he'd really appreciate it. He's a yankees fan and I have the greatest pic of our daughter in her Yankee's gear that will be perfect! Love the blanket idea but I already did that for him last year!!!

• kalynsmom823
    December 22, 2008 at 6:07 PM

Quoting AprilSheree72:

That is a cute Idea!  If hubby was a footbal fan, you do that one too....of soccer or tennis...I don't think golf would work though...too small! LOL

Quoting kalynsmom823:

Yeah we would probably be pushing it with a golf ball!!!

Handmade Holidays...