Handmade Holidays...

daiseysmom
Cute fall craft for kids (PIOG)
September 26, 2008 at 2:29 AM

Thought I'd share. Their hands and wrists are the tree trunks and their fingerprints are the leaves. They are proudly displayed in our hallway!

Replies

• BECKI143
    September 26, 2008 at 2:41 AM

Great artists you have.

• reddgoddess
    September 8, 2009 at 2:54 AM

so cute. my kids will love this.

• fairyshyone
    September 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Thanks.

• dazzlediva
    September 10, 2009 at 8:00 PM

That is too cute!  I will use that at work tomorrow to decorate our bulletin board.  I take care of 5 two year olds

• foxyloxy
    September 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Very cute!

• coffeegirl74
    September 15, 2009 at 11:53 AM

This is a cute idea, my girls will love it! Last year around Thanksgiving we did a "thankful tree". It was on poster board and I drew a tree trunk with branches. Then had my girls trace and cut out there hands in different fall colors. The hands are the leaves and they use them to write something that they are thankful for on. Then each day we added a leaf to the tree from each girl. It turned out really cute!

• daiseysmom
    September 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quoting coffeegirl74:

This is a cute idea, my girls will love it! Last year around Thanksgiving we did a "thankful tree". It was on poster board and I drew a tree trunk with branches. Then had my girls trace and cut out there hands in different fall colors. The hands are the leaves and they use them to write something that they are thankful for on. Then each day we added a leaf to the tree from each girl. It turned out really cute!

What a cute idea!

• MomaHall31
    October 16, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Too cute. Thanks for the idea. The kids at the pre school will love it. They love getting messy. Off to work. 

• MyBelovedOnes
    October 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Quoting reddgoddess:

so cute. my kids will love this.

• Johneatta
    November 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM

That is such a neat craft, I'm going to have to do that with my daughter.

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts