Handmade Holidays...

Bradensmommy719
Tea towel
August 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I stitched this with a dear friend in mind. I am also making another for a family friend. The next one will be added to a gift basket with other homemade items.

Replies

• kimmerann811
    August 11, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I like that. I am no good at cross stich unless it's marked out on the material.

• Bergysmom
    August 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    I love the waffle texture of the towel and the softness of the colors in your stitching. I would love to attempt this idea. Thanks for sharing!
  • Bradensmommy719
    August 22, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    I got the towel at the dollar store. They have a pretty good veriety in the towles they have. I was pleasantly shocked.

Quoting Bergysmom:

I love the waffle texture of the towel and the softness of the colors in your stitching. I would love to attempt this idea. Thanks for sharing!
  • Trishaw
    by Trishaw
    August 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Hello ,I love this idea! How many cross stitches are in each square?i would love it if you could post the pattern,please.God bless you!

• Bradensmommy719
    August 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    I used waste canvas on the tea towel. The alphabet is one I created just for this project on graph paper. The cups came out of a magazine that I subscribe to. So there really isn't a pattern.

Most of my tea towels stitches were 130 squares by 40 squares.

Quoting Trishaw:

Hello ,I love this idea! How many cross stitches are in each square?i would love it if you could post the pattern,please.God bless you!

• Trishaw
    by Trishaw
    August 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Thank you so much for your response. I have some magazines with some lettering so will try that along with the waste canvas. Gratefully, Trish

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN