Handmade Holidays...

kgalvano
need idea
January 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

i was wondering how to make a recipe book to put all my recipes that i have clipped off boxs? thanks

Replies

• mybratsmom
    January 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM
    I laminate my recipes (really I use packing tape), punch holes in them and link them together on rings. It gets a lot of wear and has gone through my kids' toy boxes a few times - but it's probably one of the few things I'd grab if there were a fire - lots of memories have been made with it.
  • ArmyPrincess81
    January 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM

You can use a binder and sheet protectors

• nanbon44
    January 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I transfer mine to 3 X 5 cards and put them into a small photo album... they are protected and I can find the most used ones when needed...

• Bradensmommy719
    January 5, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    I write them down in a small notebook
  • kgalvano
    January 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

thanks i have some moms/friends that was wondering 2.

• KimberlyMT
    January 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    I seriously need to do this too. I wasthinking to type it on the computer, print it out and put in a 3 ring binder.
  • kgalvano
    January 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM

my printer dont work. someone said to write it all down but that would take forever with all the ones i have saved to the computer.

Quoting KimberlyMT:

I seriously need to do this too. I wasthinking to type it on the computer, print it out and put in a 3 ring binder.

• Bergysmom
    January 14, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    Haven't got around to it yet, but I was going to copy the recipes my husband's grandmother wrote in small binders for each grandchild, for my daughter-in-laws. I chose a couple of journals for the project. Maybe by next Christmas.......
  • kgalvano
    January 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM

that sounds like a good idea. hope that u get it done

Quoting kgalvano:

i was wondering how to make a recipe book to put all my recipes that i have clipped off boxs? thanks

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN