Handmade Holidays...

carrie_grace
Welcome to Handmade Holidays! We are happy to have you here!
October 6, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Hi My name is Carrie, I am the owner of this group.  I started handmade Holidays 4 years ago and I am very proud of everything that people have posted and shared in this group!  We have 4 years worth of GREAT handmade crafts, gifts, ideas, and inspiration.  I have been MIA for a long while, but I look forward to making this group a more active place to share all of your wonderful and heartfelt ideas.  I will be rearranging and revamping the structure of this group over the next few weeks to make thing easier to find. I will be adding a forum dedicated to my love of crafting blogs, and to the wonderment of Pinterest. I will also be digging into our vault and featuring past crafts that are great additions to everyone's holiday!!!

Thank you for sharing and crafting with me! I am looking forward to the 2011 holiday season!

xo Carrie {group owner}

Replies

• micheledo
    October 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Thanks for the invite!  I am looking forward to browsing around in the group and getting some ideas.

• Bradensmommy719
    January 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    The group is still awesome full of wonderful gifted ladies i enjoy and looking forward to see what this new year will bring.

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN