Handmade Holidays...

carrie_grace
Welcome to handmade holidays! Please tell us about yourself here!
October 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM

I'm glad you decided to join!  Please tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to join us!  I look forward to getting to know you all!  This is a great place to share your ideas or just to pick up  few to inspire a wonderful holiday in your home!

Replies

• luvmykids4952
    October 19, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    I joined because I LOVE CRAFTS and BAKING! This will be awesome if I can get some ideas for Christmas that I would enjoy making. I would prefer to make Christmas gifts in the quiet of my home to fighting the mobs at stores.

• mommybutterfly
    October 19, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    hi! my name is brooke. i consider myself pretty crafty. i am also a photographer....or atleast working toward that direction. haha
    I joined this group because i love to make things for my family for the holidays. something about hearing them say "you made that?" and the look on their face. Its something you cant match by giving them a store bought gift. Thank you for creating this group.
  • MissLea922
    October 19, 2007 at 7:44 AM
    I decided to join cause i dont have much money this year for x-mas presents so i wanna make things homemade to give away.

• wrennyjen
    October 19, 2007 at 8:10 AM
    Hey y'all!  I'm Wren and I joined this group because I love the holidays, I love to craft and I love to bake, so I figured this was the place for me!  I also teach preschool so I'm always looking for fun things to do with my class, so hopefully I'll get some new ideas here.

Wren
  • momtoryry
    October 19, 2007 at 8:17 AM
    Hi. My name is Sarah. I joined the group because when I have time, I love doing crafts with my son. He is 4, so I'm sure he won't want to be doing anything like this with me for much longer!
  • jessiakamama
    October 19, 2007 at 8:25 AM

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm not crafty AT ALL.  But I try to be.  I love making stuff... it just doesn't always turn out the way it was suppose to!!!

• photomommy81
    October 19, 2007 at 8:58 AM
    I LOVE this time of the year... its what I live for.. heheheh. I love baking holiday cookies and cakes. I used to do holiday crafts alot, but with a new baby and my business.

I do make hiliday cards by hand, in photoshop. Its soooo much fun and my clients LOVE them. Man i love christmas

• TotallyTart
    October 19, 2007 at 12:13 PM
    I love the holidays, I love to make gifts that come from the heart, must of my house is made by me...I can't wait to learn more and share this sounds fun...

decorating fun here...  http://www.cafemom.com/group/cottageliving

• chrissy83
    October 19, 2007 at 1:34 PM
    This group is such a great idea!!!!

• kccsmom
    by kccsmom
    October 19, 2007 at 1:38 PM

I joined because I am always searching the internet for cheap ways to hand make holiday gifts for family and friends. Last year we made hot cocoa cones to go with our christmas photo cards.

No ideas yet for this year.

Handmade Holidays...