Handmade Holidays...

Jdenos
Girls night-in ideas? PIOG
by Jdenos
July 6, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Hello ladies!

So I am going to host a Girls night-in party. I am looking for theme ideas, activities, crafts & games? & no we don't drink, so wine tasting isn't an option. We might have a movie but I would like to try something a little different. Every time someone has tried to put together something like this nobody commits to coming so I am hoping I can make this a night where everyone wants to come!

BTW- all our DH's are in college so the budget is tight!

Thanks in advance:-)

Replies

• SewAwesome
    July 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Rock around the Clock!!  50's style..make ice cream floats..a poodle skirt apron..take group photos in curlers and mudd masks.drive in style movie...and don't forget the music!

• mommyoftwo395
    July 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM

have a spa night...You could make light spa foods, make your own scrubs, masks, you could all do pedi's on each other...

• COTwinMom
    July 7, 2010 at 9:36 AM

One game I've played in the past: ask each woman to write down a "fun fact" about herself--it could be an old nickname, or how her husband proposed--put it in a bowl--then read each one aloud and everyone has to guess who the person is.  It's a fun way of getting to know one another even better and it always provides a good laugh!

• mommyoftwo395
    July 7, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Quoting COTwinMom:

One game I've played in the past: ask each woman to write down a "fun fact" about herself--it could be an old nickname, or how her husband proposed--put it in a bowl--then read each one aloud and everyone has to guess who the person is.  It's a fun way of getting to know one another even better and it always provides a good laugh!

Such a fun idea...I think I may use it as an ice breaker for my MOPS meetings....

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts