Handmade Holidays...

COTwinMom
Strawberry Shortcake Party
June 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM

We recently had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party for my twin girls.  It really went well--even the boys had a good time!  

The table was set as "Berry Cafe" with the snacks picked after the characters names: Blueberrry Muffins, Ginger Snaps, Orange Blossom slices, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Strawberry Lemondade... I made all the signage and purchased fabric for the tablecloth.

Activities included: a strawberry fishing game (which I made), a strawberry "egg" hunt, a strawberry bean bag toss (made the bean bags), we decorated flower pots (purchased from Oriental Trading) and planted strawberry plants and finally a strawberry pinata!

The girls received a small basket with the polka dotted ribbon attached; boys received red beach pails.  When they "won" a game, they got to pick a prize from the prize basket and put it in their basket/pail.

Lastly, we sang happy birthday with a tower of strawberry cupcakes!  My satisfaction came when my daughter told me it was "the most fun party ever"!

Replies

• momoflilangel
    June 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I LOVE THIS. My daughter is a HUGE strawberry shortcake fan. You had some amazing ideas! Very creative!

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    June 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Way Cool any little girl would have love this party.

• Moxigrl54
    June 16, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Wow!! Such a cute idea!!

• mommyoftwo395
    June 16, 2010 at 4:13 PM

oh my I just love it all....So so cute...

• proverbs2410
    June 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Oh my gosh I love your ideas!  I could totaly use some of these for a possible baby shower.  =)

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN