Handmade Holidays...

polkadotzkidz
Tin Buckets, Tubs, Pails
May 20, 2010 at 10:31 AM

My family has a big get together for the 4th.  I am looking for some reasonably prices tin bucket, tubs or pails that I can decorate.

I would like a big tub to put the drinks in  and maybe a pail for each of the kids with some goodies.  Anone hahve some ideas where I can get them.

Thanks

Replies

• AbbeyRoosMommy
    May 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Try Target's dollar bins, I believe they have two Americana themed pails for a dollar. Michael's and Joann's have them as well but not the two for $1 deal Target has. Hobby Lobby had them as well they are 50% off right now, they have then in all colors and all sizes. Hope that helps! Hugs, Christine

• SelenasMommy07
    May 20, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Target DOES have them and they are super super cute but will be going fast! If you have no luck there, try "just a 1.00" or "dollar tree"

• SmileyMoo
    June 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM

You can get red, white and blue small pails with star cutouts around the top at Target for $1 each!

• Artladydp
    June 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

You can get a large plastic bucket for the drinks at WalMart.  Check in the area with all the grill supplies.  That's where they are located at our WalMart.  I can't remember the price but do know it wasn't a whole lot.

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    June 29, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Also check the dollars stores my local one has great 4th of July stuff.

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts