Handmade Holidays...

sue-san
Diaper Cake
by sue-san
May 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM

This is my first diaper cake. I got the general idea from a video on youtube and added some stuff. A learning experience for sure!

Replies

• laurag8707
    May 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Wow that is beatiful good job!

• Mrs.Bolin
    May 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM

How gorgeous! I am fixin to make two in the next couple of weeks for my friends twin girl baby shower. I will post a pic. I hope they are as good as yours

• sue-san
    by sue-san
    May 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Thank you ladies! They really are as easy as everyone says they are.

• soccerjunki
    May 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

That is so PRETTY!! I am afraid I am gonna have to steal that idea for a housewarming shower I have to help give in June...LOL..that would work great on tightly rolled towels too. The colors are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

• Qivarys
    by Qivarys
    May 4, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Beautiful! Great job!

• HisSweetheart07
    May 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Here was the one that was done for me. I dont have pictures of the one I did for my sister but same concept with wide ribbon around and wooden letters that spelled her baby's initals.  

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    May 5, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Both cakes are wonderful.  I love the pink heart of the small one. The flowers are cool on the larger one.

• sue-san
    by sue-san
    May 7, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Thanks :o) FYI: There are 2 bottles in the middle, the second one is holding the flowers like a vase would. And I used double sided tape to hold the ribbon in place. The embellishments are from my scrapbooking paraphenelia and used it to cover up where the ribbons meet up. I think it would be great for a bridal shower! Perhaps you could use flutes in the middle to hold the flowers?

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN