Handmade Holidays...

tabby1979
My daughter's 3rd b-day in June
April 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Ok so we are moving in June not sure of exact date yet but my daughters b-day is june 13th.  So I need some ideas on a party for her thats easy to do on the fly b/c  not sure where we will be when her birthday arrives. She loves animals, littlest pet shop pets, zu zu pets, and princesses. And no chuckie cheese those places are so gross...shudder. Last year she had a rubber duckie lua themed party in the yard with kid pools and slip n slide....so going for something new but easy.

Replies

• megan27
    by megan27
    April 22, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I'm doing bubbles for my girls birthday this year.  That would be pretty easy I would think!

• GRANDMALINDAS
    April 23, 2010 at 9:05 AM

there are loads  princesses. things out there google it

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    April 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Is thee a small farm around some places close , a zoo  or a pet store that may let the kids learn about the animals. Then you could have a small panic with sandwiches, fish crackers, cool aid or juice name some kind of animal juice.

• hypermamaz
    April 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM

we moved the night before my oldest's 5th - we went to a pizza restaurant with just us and her grandparents.

its too much to try and have a party then move.

just stay small and simple with immediate family.

• tabby1979
    April 25, 2010 at 10:15 AM

The only problem i'm having with nearby family is my brother-in-law decided to have his daughters' b-day party on my daughter's birthday even though their's is 10 days later...and yes they did remember my daughters b-day they just  didnt give a crap it was on her b-day...so that side of the family will not be there. not sure if my side will be able to make it either due to work and the fact they are 3 hrs away. I dont want to not have any party for her she's been asking about hers ever since attending other kids parties this past year.

• Linkat2000
    April 26, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Here is a website with Littlest Pet Shop party ideas.  Go with something like this that you can buy the plates and some decorations.  Then come up with a few games and foods and voila!  http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party-littlest-pet-shop.htm

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts