Handmade Holidays...

stampin_jenni
Teacher Appreciation Week -- Need Ideas!
April 1, 2010 at 8:01 AM

We want to give our teachers a small little gift every day for Teacher Appreciation Week. So I'm looking for some fun, creative, but inexpensive ideas.  Anyone have any ideas?

Jenni

Replies

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    April 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM

How about if you have someone talk a picture of the class and then make it in to a puzzle and give her one piece a day, then on Friday you can have a little party with cake and juice for her.

Maybe Take is spell teacher with your gifts like this

T - a tablet or tablets to kept her notes on for class

A- an Apple Candle

E-  easers for the kids

C-  chocolate

T -  The gift of time with a gift to a spa for a few treatments

E-  eggs a gift ceft for a place in town that makes the best breakfast

R- read a good book to read to the class

You ladies can up with different gift spelling out the word, Also what does she do in her spare time anyone know maybe something for that.

• stampin_jenni
    April 2, 2010 at 8:24 AM

It's not just for one teacher, it's for ALL of the teachers in the school.  So it cannot be too specific because we have both male and female teachers.  Something small and inexpensive because we are doing it for 15+ teachers, and potentially staff as well.

• HotMama330
    April 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM

This might be beyond your budget, but I'm going to suggest it anyway just in case.  I make gift baskets for a living.  Here is what my Teacher Basket looks like:

If you're interested, check out my website for prices and how to order.  http://www.oneofakindbaskets.com/

Thanks

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN