Handmade Holidays...

hemimom03
Themed bracelets with special charms
February 9, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I can put so many cute charms to bring out that wonderful personality of yours or someone you know. I can also put on no charms on it and make it a easy to wear stretch bracelet with no theme at all. I just love making it custom and personal, truly one of a kind treasure. Please look at my webpage and leave a comment or contact me here! These bracelets are fun for any woman you may know, no matter what their age is!

www.creativetreasuresbytracy.weebly.com

thank you so much!

Replies

• shortcake1978
    February 9, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Do you do the mom bracelets? Either the ones with the coordinating birthstone color or each childs name?

• hemimom03
    February 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM

I sure can do a Mother's bracelet! What a wonderful way to show love! I'll send you a message and we can go from there.

thanks so much!  Tracy

Quoting shortcake1978:

Do you do the mom bracelets? Either the ones with the coordinating birthstone color or each childs name?

• Nnimong
    by Nnimong
    February 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM
    These are nice - much more the third one. Nice colour
  • blueliza
    October 28, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Nice bracelets!

• hemimom03
    November 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Thank you so much! Please check out my site from time to time and become a Fan on Face book too!  Tracy's Creative Treasures

Quoting blueliza:

Nice bracelets!

• hemimom03
    November 14, 2010 at 1:12 AM

here are some of my latest pieces I've made...yep Football season is happening! I made these for some of the team Mom's on my son's Football team! 

This is for those Harley lover's...like my self...Fun!!

Is there a Mom who loves wine...I think so!!

Please contact me if you have someone or your self who would like a themed bracelet..I would love to make you one. My prices very to the style, size of the bracelet and amount of charms. Most of them start around $15.00 and go up from there.

The Holidays are coming...need that special gift??

• elijahsmama09
    November 15, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    I would really like one for myself, lol. How do you make up the Mom bracelets? Do you use just colors or can oyu add names?
  • elijahsmama09
    November 15, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Also, in the harley one I LOVE the caged looking beads.

• swdesigns
    November 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM

These are really beautiful !

• hemimom03
    November 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM

this one is the one I made for myself with my boys birth colors...you can also put both names on one strand if they're short names or use their initials too!! Just a fun piece to wear!! Thanks for asking!!

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I would really like one for myself, lol. How do you make up the Mom bracelets? Do you use just colors or can oyu add names?

Handmade Holidays...