Handmade Holidays...

xosparklesxo
A Fall Themed Card I Made
November 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

Replies

• catjo
    by catjo
    November 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Very cute!

Cathy

• hippypeg
    November 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

• Bradensmommy719
    November 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM

cute good job

• Jodie269
    November 23, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Quoting hippypeg:

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

You have got that right. She really did a great job on her card.  I love making my own cards & people really enjoy them.  I have the Hallmark software but I add & change the whole card to personalize it for the person I am sending it to. It really doesnt take much effort to make a person happy.

• Jodie269
    November 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Quoting xosparklesxo:

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

I love it. 

• teganz
    by teganz
    December 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Love these!

• teganz
    by teganz
    December 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

• xosparklesxo
    December 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting teganz:

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

I checked it out.  Looks like a cool site.. but this card doesn't have any painting.

• blessed33
    August 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Real cute! I like the stitching on the "thinking of you" card. Very creative!

Handmade Holidays...