Handmade Holidays...

xosparklesxo
A Fall Themed Card I Made
November 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

Replies

• catjo
    by catjo
    November 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Very cute!

Cathy

• hippypeg
    November 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

• Bradensmommy719
    November 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM

cute good job

• Jodie269
    November 23, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Quoting hippypeg:

Nice.  Home made cards are like home made gifts, more appreciated that you took the time to care.

You have got that right. She really did a great job on her card.  I love making my own cards & people really enjoy them.  I have the Hallmark software but I add & change the whole card to personalize it for the person I am sending it to. It really doesnt take much effort to make a person happy.

• Jodie269
    November 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Quoting xosparklesxo:

This was done with Stampin Up's Trendy Trees set.  I really like the way it turned out.

I love it. 

• teganz
    by teganz
    December 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Love these!

• teganz
    by teganz
    December 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

• xosparklesxo
    December 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Quoting teganz:

You should upload the photo to www.paintideas.com. I am an advocate, it is a craft exchange site.

I checked it out.  Looks like a cool site.. but this card doesn't have any painting.

• blessed33
    August 11, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Real cute! I like the stitching on the "thinking of you" card. Very creative!

Handmade Holidays...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN