First time breastfeeders

ALLSPORTMOM
hello
January 2, 2009 at 2:31 PM

hello,i am new here. my name is Christine.i have been a member of two other bf groups also that i love.i am new at bf although i do have 4 children.my 4th ds is my success.i did some bf with my other 3 ds but with the lack of knowledge,support and guidence i gave up within a week or so.and i felt like a failure and was heartbroken as i always wanted to bf and didnt relize that it wasnt as easy as i thought and actually needed help.so i was determined with my4th and switched hosp. to a more bf friendlier hosp. and just for this made a huge difference.i took a bf class at the hosp, and talked to the consults there,and read and read.turns out i have a fast let down and an over supply.and my first 3 would just cry and let go all the time and i never knew what the problem was.i am now dealing with it and my ds is very used to it now.so here i am very happy and very proud that i am bf him.he will be 6m on the 18th.i look forward to learning with you all and thanks in advance for all your help.as i post alot and i am still learning and have many questions still.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Replies

First time breastfeeders

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN