First time breastfeeders

mamapowell
Need help and advice for night weaning
March 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM
My son is 10 months old and has never slept through the night.
He is still wakeing every hour and a half to two hours. He eats three meals every day plus BF 3-4 times a day. I don't know what to do.

Replies

• mamapowell
    April 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    My son has decided to cut out one night-time feeding himself. So I'm getting alittle not much but a little more rest at night.
  • countrymommy
    August 1, 2008 at 10:11 AM

My daughter is the same way. I think if she slept in her own bed she mght not BF as much but she would most likely still wake up looking to BF.

What to do?

• clover_4118
    August 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM

My son is 6 month old and has been sleeping for 6 hours at night since 2 months.  Wish i could help.

• Sica_Belle
    August 1, 2008 at 6:46 PM

Every baby is different, my LO still feeds quite frequently along w/ solids and atleast every couple hours throughout the night.

• dStacey
    by dStacey
    March 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM

he may be so used to waking up for it that it is a habit not a need  try being 5 or 10 minutes late for the one u want to get rid of most for a week gradually be later and later till it merges with another   like the 10pm merging with the 12  i have heard this works   often they give up before the nursings get too close  i saw this when looking for info on when my son would sleep through the night

First time breastfeeders

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts