Ectopic Pregnancy and Miscarriage Support

Mindipeake
2nd ectopic oct 4th :(
November 5, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Hi ladies I'm new here my name is mindi I'm 33 and recently lost my second tube to an ectopic. I have a question, our only option now is ivf but before we start I have to have a cycle which I haven't stared yet, my drs say 4-6 weeks is this true? When did everyone get back to a normal cycle?

Replies

• sbarg
    by sbarg
    November 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I just lost my second tube as well. I am also new here. DH does not want to do IVF. I feel so lost. This is my third loss in a year.

• Mindipeake
    November 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    I'm sorry for your losses, it's One of the hardest things I've had to deal with. I still have days of disbelief, it has brought up all kinds of feelings and questions. you can add me if you want. Sorry your husband dosent want to explore ivf maybe he just needs time? my husband and I talk often about how 6 months ago we didn't even know what ivf was and now were fixing to start the process. Im here to talk if you need I'll be thinking and praying for you!

Quoting sbarg:

I just lost my second tube as well. I am also new here. DH does not want to do IVF. I feel so lost. This is my third loss in a year.

Ectopic Pregnancy and Miscarriage Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN