the fitness diaries

Jukebox_Jenny
Check in!!
January 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Ladies! How's it going? How's your workouts? Eating?? Where you all at??

Replies

• Jukebox_Jenny
    January 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    I've been kicking ass lately! The Nike Training Camp app is so awesome! It sounds so silly but having a mini goal to reach makes wanna push harder. They set a number of minutes worked out equals a badge. It's awesome! I find myself doing an extra 15 minutes here and there just to hit my goal! :)

And the more I work out the better I eat cuz I don't wanna wreck my workout results. LOL!!
  • Lydlou02
    January 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    I'm afraid I've stagnated. Right now I'm more concerned with organization and house renovations. I did download a my fitness pal app, but I haven't even played with it yet. Everytime I see activity on this group I feel guilty for not keeping up with my goals. I haven't weighed or measured myself all year.
  • Jukebox_Jenny
    January 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    You have to get the Nike app. It has super fast 15 minute work outs. You can do 15 minutes.

Quoting Lydlou02:

I'm afraid I've stagnated. Right now I'm more concerned with organization and house renovations. I did download a my fitness pal app, but I haven't even played with it yet. Everytime I see activity on this group I feel guilty for not keeping up with my goals. I haven't weighed or measured myself all year.
  • iknitsweatersyo
    January 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    Being doing great. Doing insanity everyday and running in the evenings. Been eating six small meals a day, cut out cokes and coffee and only eating whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats and drinking LOTS of water.
    Its only been a week but i can tell a difference in the way i look and feel. :)
  • Jukebox_Jenny
    January 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    That's awesome! I bet there's a huge difference! Did you do before pictures?

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

Being doing great. Doing insanity everyday and running in the evenings. Been eating six small meals a day, cut out cokes and coffee and only eating whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats and drinking LOTS of water.

• iknitsweatersyo
    January 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
    Yeah i did. Im gonna take one every monday so i can see the changes each week from doing insanity.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

That's awesome! I bet there's a huge difference! Did you do before pictures?

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

the fitness diaries

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts