Indianapolis Mamas

smcclure2005
Cloud 9 Parties in Indianapolis
April 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Moms in Indianapolis..If you are looking for a fun evening with the ladies with lots of giggles and games then you should host a Cloud 9 Party Cloud 9 Parties is a unique  in-home boutique party company with a romantic twist that can take your romance to new heights. We have potions & lotions,massage & spa, lingerie & accessories, shoes, wigs and adult novelties. Our product line is filled with a wide variety of boutique products appropriate for all comfort levels. From jewelry to high-end luxury toys, there is something to please everyone. Visit www.cloud9parties.com/smcclure to shop online, host a party or become a consultant as well. It is a great feeling to be available for all the kids school functions and to do my parties on my schedule and my time. I decided to do this because it is wonderful to be able to make your own schedule and not missing school functions or kids sports. 

Replies

• smcclure2005
    April 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Dates are filling up fast!! If you hold your party in May you will be entered in a Hostess Drawing to receive a FREE Gift (30.00 value) on top of the already AMAZING HOSTESS Rewards we off. Get a Thank you gift, 20% of party sales towards FREE merchandise, 1/2 price privilege and qualify to purchase from the Cloud 9 Collection. Book now they are filling up fast and earn your chance to win!!! What are you waiting for!!

(317) 717-1242 or www.cloud9parties.com/smcclure 

Indianapolis Mamas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts