Trying To Conceive A Girl!

KJ_on
five boys and .......
by KJ_on
March 31 at 7:29 PM

Mobile Photo

Girl!!!!! I bawled. He cried. Over the moon. We didn't really away due to low sperm after vasectomy reversal. We also o a week later due to first ultrasound dating. So god answered our prayers.

Replies

• byte_me
    by byte_me
    April 1 at 9:14 AM

That's so cool, thanks for giving me hope when just this past weekend I told my hubby "I give up".  CONGRATS on your sweet little girl!  She will be well protected by her brothers.  Enjoy momma!

• feralkitten
    April 1 at 11:16 AM

congrats its an amazing feeling when you get your girl :)

• KJ_on
    by KJ_on
    April 1 at 11:38 AM
    We are over the moon. My dh has three boys and I have two. A girl make it all worth it. Ds1 is 4 and so happy for his Abby.
  • byte_me
    by byte_me
    April 2 at 9:47 AM

Did you SWAY?  Were there any of the tips you used from researching sway?  :)

• KJ_on
    by KJ_on
    April 2 at 1:46 PM
    Quoting byte_me:

Did you SWAY?  Were there any of the tips you used from researching sway?  :)

We didn't sway because my dh had a vasectomy reversal and had a low sperm count with his seamen analysis. We did use opk but we were on opposite shits on a five day stretch. we managed to dtd one when i had a positive opk however we know from her dating ultrasound i didnt actually ovulate until a week later. I had no clues i ovulated late like normaly i have ovulation cramps and ewcm but i didnt this time. I also though i got my positive on 15dpo but with the late o i got it on 8dpo. Im not sure if the low count mixed with a 3/4 DAY cutoff and no excm did the trick.
  • Kaybean
    by Kaybean
    April 4 at 2:31 PM
    Congrats!
  • abifasc
    by abifasc
    April 5 at 8:56 PM
    Congrats! The low sperm count and one attempt at positive opk probably increased your chances. Enjoy buying pink!
  • mrscass0416
    April 7 at 2:46 PM

congrats!!

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts