Trying To Conceive A Girl!

da808gypsy
How long did you wait after your first before trying again?
September 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I want kids very close in age, mainly because all my siblings are 4/5 years apart and we were never close. I always envied people with siblings that were in the same schools because even if they didnt have friends, they had each other. Growing up I moved alot and went to 12 diff schools. (14 if you include pre-k) I never stayed at a school longer than 2 years. 

My ds is 4 month old but i want a girl. dh grew up with 4 brothers, but all my aunts have girls. Only 2 males on my side, my little brother and a male cousin. My cousin has a daughter. lol On his side one older brothe has a girl (and two boys) the rest all boys, including his cousins.

I think my chances of a girl are limited.

Replies

• da808gypsy
    September 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM

BUMP!

• Barbiedoll137
    September 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    My last 2 are 15 months apart and they adore each other, but they are trouble makers. ;) My oldest 2 are 3 years apart and they don't get along very well. I think having them close in age is good, but a lot of work!

We have 4 boys and are trying for a girl now. Are you guys trying yet? What do you plan on doing to increase your chances of having a girl?!
  • da808gypsy
    September 27, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    We have talked about trying for a girl but I just started doing my research on ttc a girl.

Quoting Barbiedoll137:

My last 2 are 15 months apart and they adore each other, but they are trouble makers. ;) My oldest 2 are 3 years apart and they don't get along very well. I think having them close in age is good, but a lot of work!

We have 4 boys and are trying for a girl now. Are you guys trying yet? What do you plan on doing to increase your chances of having a girl?!
  • _skittles_
    October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    I have 4 years between my first and second and a year and a half between second and third. They're 1 and 2 now and life Is very busy!!

We are a predominant male family, I have 4 brother no sisters, DH has 2 brothers no sisters, out of 27 cousins there's only me and 2 other girls. My dad is one of 7 children only 1 girl. I thought my chances of a girl were very slim too especially when #1 was a boy. I went on to have 2 girls with very light gender swaying. Good luck :)
  • proudmomof4boys
    October 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM

My first and 2nd are 9 year apart we wanted to become stable before more babies my 2nd and 3rd are 27 months apart all 3 are boys i wish my older one had not grown up alone no cousins no siblings it was hard my 2nd and 3 rd grew up pretty much together they fight alot but always look out or each other, my youngest was 9 when i became preo again so baby number 4 at hubby request is a girl now 1 sad part she will grow up alone..so its nice back to back but same sex i think everyone i have met that have different sex babies say there children hate each other.... Good luck. 21, 12, 10, 1 year old

• connorsmama06
    October 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

My first was 2 years 3 months when my other son was born. My second son was a week from 3 when my daughter was born. 

• connorsmama06
    October 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Mobile Photo

• feralkitten
    October 19, 2013 at 1:15 PM

my 3 , 31st of july 2008 ,  13th of sept 2010 , 18th of sept 2013 

• da808gypsy
    December 3, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    Awe that red hair <3

Quoting feralkitten:

my 3 , 31st of july 2008 ,  13th of sept 2010 , 18th of sept 2013 

Trying To Conceive A Girl!