Trying To Conceive A Girl!

proudmomof4boys
Our CHURCH nun gave me the science of conceiving a boy/ girl..
September 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Our church nun at a bible study class gave me a science method she was thought in school about the conception of girl r boy.  Scientifically when you have sex with your partner and you are in the moment the love and great feeling of sex takes over, but it is known that when a women enjoys the sex to the extreme that she orgasms, an actual orgasm at time of conception leads to having a boy. If in the moment of love you do not orgasm, because you are busy or trying to hurry maybe not enjoying it at moment whatever reason and you conceive that non orgasm moment conceives a girl. It is all in the enjoyment of sex.. 

On a personal note i orgasm all the time ( have 3 boys)

One evening i was running late for a girls night out came out of shower hubby wanted a quickie 2 min in out, i had no time to enjoy have to run.. I have a beutiful girl  youk k from that one night...

This nun told me this before i had my girl i believe its true now... Good luck

Replies

• nanasue31204
    September 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    I have 3 boys and definitely orgasmed with them, my daughter we were under a lot of stress because of 2 losses, I probably didn't enjoy sex as much then. I've heard this said before so maybe there is some truth. I'm just thankful to have my handsome boys and my beautiful baby girl, I'm blessed
  • ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    September 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Not true in my case! I am on boy #7 never had big O and most were quickie lol.

Trying To Conceive A Girl!