Trying To Conceive A Girl!

ajzuell
i cant win :( boy #7 Pics added
by ajzuell
June 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Had elective scan yesterday a day away  from 16 weeks baby looks to be boy #7! I am so heartbroken my girl dream will be just that. But I must say the boy parts on the pic looks smaller and no way like my other boys, but pretty sure it's a boy. 

Pics added. I am so depressed i never been this depressed over gender with all my other boys. I just want this pain to go away ;(

Replies

• ProudMama1125
    June 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM

pic?

• feralkitten
    June 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

they have been wronge a lot at 16 weeks . they told a few girls in my due in sept group they were having a boy and at 20 week scan said oops its a girl 

but yeah i get how you feel . you have 7 wonderful littel hyper boys lol. still be sad your not getting a girl hugs 

and 7 boys wow i thought my 3 were a handfull lol 

• Jen4boys06
    June 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Do you have a pic?  I decided not to find out, although I'm pretty sure this is boy #5 :)  Sending you a big hug and hoping your heart heals.  Thanking God for 7 healthy children!

• babesprincess03
    June 2, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Mobile Photo

This is my girl pic I see boy parts so I'm waiting for my next U/S to make sure.. does ur pic look like this...

*16 weeks 4 days
  • ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    June 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

added!

Quoting ProudMama1125:

pic?

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    June 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I doubt it for me even though his parts are on the smaller side compared to my other boys. Do you have pics well examples of the other ladies u/s pics?

Quoting feralkitten:

they have been wronge a lot at 16 weeks . they told a few girls in my due in sept group they were having a boy and at 20 week scan said oops its a girl 

but yeah i get how you feel . you have 7 wonderful littel hyper boys lol. still be sad your not getting a girl hugs 

and 7 boys wow i thought my 3 were a handfull lol 

• Jen4boys06
    June 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM

That's not a very good pic.  Its hard to tell either way.  When is your next u/s scheduled?

• asheleyt
    June 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    I'm so very sorry Hun. May I ask what methods you used in your sway? and when your due date is?

Quoting ajzuell:

Had elective scan yesterday a day away  from 16 weeks baby looks to be boy #7! I am so heartbroken my girl dream will be just that. But I must say the boy parts on the pic looks smaller and no way like my other boys, but pretty sure it's a boy. 

Pics added. I am so depressed i never been this depressed over gender with all my other boys. I just want this pain to go away ;(

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    June 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM

It's July 1st

Quoting Jen4boys06:

That's not a very good pic.  Its hard to tell either way.  When is your next u/s scheduled?

• ajzuell
    by ajzuell
    June 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Thanks,it's in the group sway attempts post,if you can't find it please let me know. I am due Nov. 16th. 

Quoting asheleyt:

I'm so very sorry Hun. May I ask what methods you used in your sway? and when your due date is?

Quoting ajzuell:

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN