Trying To Conceive A Girl!

ProudMama1125
Is this really a *GIRL* ??
May 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM

So we have 2 beautiful boys and I went at 19wks 3days for my gender scan... and....
The ultrasound tech was pretty sure we are expecting a girl... this was over a mth ago and I am still in denial. Just don't see the 'girlie bits'... & I know I'm driving my DDG crazy lol. She has a name and everything... but I don't want to 'believe' it and she come out a he.... What do you ladies think?? I'm 24wks, 5days today and will probably have a growth scan in a week or so... but I am so super nervous they are going to say 'it's a boy'... I'd love him anyways... but now that they said 'GIRL' I've got my hopes up.

Replies

• connorsmama06
    June 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Yep that is what my dd looked lie. Congrats mama

• ProudMama1125
    June 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Thank you! I've seen some similar u/s of girls... but nothing like Lainie's. I am driving myself batty lol.

Quoting connorsmama06:

Yep that is what my dd looked lie. Congrats mama

• feralkitten
    June 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM

im the same im 23 +3  and i been told girl . im terffied a boy will come out as everyone so exsited now that were havinga  wee girl 

• ProudMama1125
    June 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I'm thrilled but keeping on open mind lol. I am so excited to shop for girly things.... but I just have a fear she's a boy. I should have a growth scan here in a week or so so I'll have them double check.

Quoting feralkitten:

im the same im 23 +3  and i been told girl . im terffied a boy will come out as everyone so exsited now that were havinga  wee girl 

• feralkitten
    June 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM

i have no more scans and yup i gone a bit girl stuff made so she better be a girl or a boy that links girl stuff lol 

• ProudMama1125
    June 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I told hubby that if she comes out a he, he'll be wearing pink til he's 2 lol. But really... I'll be so sad. This is our last baby & I prayed for this lil girl.

Quoting feralkitten:

i have no more scans and yup i gone a bit girl stuff made so she better be a girl or a boy that links girl stuff lol 

• MandaRose83
    June 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I was the same way you are. I had 3 boys before I had my little girl so a lot of my feelings were just me being guarded that if she did come out a boy I wouldn't be so upset. Even now that she's here its stilla very surreal feeling. I find myself calling her "him" quite a bit because I'm just not used to saying her. But that looks like a girlie ultrasound to me!

• feralkitten
    June 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting ProudMama1125:

I told hubby that if she comes out a he, he'll be wearing pink til he's 2 lol. But really... I'll be so sad. This is our last baby & I prayed for this lil girl.

Quoting feralkitten:

im not gona lie i be heartbroken this is my last baby to my tubes are being tied at my c-section
  • connorsmama06
    June 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

You know after my dd was Ron I asked my ob, nurse, dh and mom over and over. My ob brought her to me and said look. Lol

• ProudMama1125
    June 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I just think it looks awfully 'protruding' out from her actual groin area. I know... I'm a paranoid mess lol. Hopefully I feel better about calling her a 'her' after my growth scan.

Quoting MandaRose83:

I was the same way you are. I had 3 boys before I had my little girl so a lot of my feelings were just me being guarded that if she did come out a boy I wouldn't be so upset. Even now that she's here its stilla very surreal feeling. I find myself calling her "him" quite a bit because I'm just not used to saying her. But that looks like a girlie ultrasound to me!

Trying To Conceive A Girl!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN